Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OC'er recognized by police

OC'er recognized by police

The audio is edited. The Sparks police officer is asking, "Are you <my name>?" Supposedly they had an officer safety memo out about me based on the false report that I reached for my open carried pistol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1LICfcTdH8

Can you imagine the guy at the briefing, writing my name on the palm of his hand?

Can you imagine a cop caught falsifying a report and perjuring in court, humiliated on YouTube, continuing to work at roadblocks? It shows you just how corrupt the system is. Cops and prosecutors know the local judges won't make them compel discovery of his perjury and false reports (as required by Brady and Giglio).
    Last edited by Yard Sale; 07-07-2014 at 02:52 PM.

Hard to believe this is Nevada sometimes. Unfortunately, after thirty years of positive immigration from other states, most of our cops and administrators are from CA now.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by Yard Sale View Post
    The audio is edited. The Sparks police officer is asking, "Are you <my name>?" Supposedly they had an officer safety memo out about me based on the false report that I reached for my open carried pistol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1LICfcTdH8

Can you imagine the guy at the briefing, writing my name on the palm of his hand?

Can you imagine a cop caught falsifying a report and perjuring in court, humiliated on YouTube, continuing to work at roadblocks? It shows you just how corrupt the system is. Cops and prosecutors know the local judges won't make them compel discovery of his perjury and false reports (as required by Brady and Giglio).
    Can you imagine that if you act a certain way your "reputation will precede you"?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Can you imagine that if you act a certain way your "reputation will precede you"?
    Are you slagging Yardsale for some reason?

Banned
    lucky he did not run over his foot !

Quote Originally Posted by Vegassteve View Post
    Are you slagging Yardsale for some reason?
    Not remotely. Just pointing out a point he made in the video.

Intent isn't to "slag" anyone just pointing our sometimes you reap what you sow.

I'm not familiar with any of his history because he hasn't posted anything related to his prior incident that led to "false reports" and the like.

He just slung some heavy stuff in this thread based on a guy asking "out for a ride today?" And then another guy pointing out that he knew who he was.

That could be based on anything. Is he the only "unicorn" in that area? How recent was that other incident? Is he the only uniorn that rides a motorcycle? Was that officer who said "I know you" one of the responding officer to the original "incident"? Etc. Etc.

Again, no slagging just pointing out when you act a certain way towards people you build a reputation (which he admitted to officer jokingly) and you shouldn't then be upset when guys know you for said reputation you've built.

"The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Can you imagine that if you act a certain way your "reputation will precede you"?...
    Are you ignoring the fact that he didn't act that certain way but a cop lied to say that he did?
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

...I'm not familiar with any of his history because he hasn't posted anything related to his prior incident that led to "false reports" and the like.

He just slung some heavy stuff in this thread based on a guy asking "out for a ride today?" And then another guy pointing out that he knew who he was.

That could be based on anything. Is he the only "unicorn" in that area?...
    Search the threads that he has started (not many) and you'll see the trail of lies from cops that he has posted about many times.

There is no such thing as what this website calls "unicorns" in Nevada. Many of us have been OC'ing since long before this website was even thought of as a way to reintroduce it to the eastern states. Very few have done so as a result of stumbling across this site.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    Are you ignoring the fact that he didn't act that certain way but a cop lied to say that he did?
    No sir, I'm not ignoring the fact he said that.

Search the threads that he has started (not many) and you'll see the trail of lies from cops that he has posted about many times.

There is no such thing as what this website calls "unicorns" in Nevada. Many of us have been OC'ing since long before this website was even thought of as a way to reintroduce it to the eastern states. Very few have done so as a result of stumbling across this site.
    I understand there is a back story to it. It just wouldve helped to have that back story with the post in the first place.

Again, not meant as an insult to him or anyone else.

You are correct you are not familiar. Are you in nevada? The story has been posted in this forum and the OP in this thread makes reference to it by the date he posted. If you are not from NV then go pound sand.

That costumed thug asking if he was just out for a ride today, was fishing. The Free man on the motorcycle is in no way required to talk to the costumed thug.
    Pay attention to MAC and learn. Your making yourself look like an a** by telling guys on an internet forum to "pound sand". You don't own the sub forum but your making it look trashy by behaving this way.

Hey Primus, you are not a Nevada forum regular so you aren't familiar with this, scroll down for this thread...

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...dui-checkpoint

BTW, do you take notes on your hand?

Hey Primus, you are not a Nevada forum regular so you aren't familiar with this, scroll down for this thread...

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...dui-checkpoint

BTW, do you take notes on your hand?
    No I use little pieces of paper. I'm wearing gloves at work most of the time

Thank you for the link.

Hard to believe this is Nevada sometimes. Unfortunately, after thirty years of positive immigration from other states, most of our cops and administrators are from CA now.
    I don't know if it's a CA thing, I got to catch sh!t from
    Reno police from sitting on the sidewalk, apparently that's vagrancy in Reno, never had a problem with that anywhere else.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Very few have done so as a result of stumbling across this site.
    I am one of those few, MAC. I'm glad I stumbled.

Pay attention to MAC and learn. Your making yourself look like an a** by telling guys on an internet forum to "pound sand". You don't own the sub forum but your making it look trashy by behaving this way.

I dont really care. They way your post was made seemed to be an insult at Yardsale, and I still take it that way. We have huge problems with costumed thugs in Nevada.

Nice work Yard by the way.

Quoted for irony.

[QUOTE=Primus;2074172]

I'm not familiar with any of his history because he hasn't posted anything related to his prior incident that led to "false reports" and the like.

Pursuant to the rules of this Forum I request you Cite your source for this allegation.

Not all of us are gun-phobic idiots. And yes, I know it was a joke.
    Last edited by garand_guy; 07-08-2014 at 12:12 AM.
    Nevada Carry and Frontier Carry

Helpful guide to gun laws in the Intermountain West

So many folks post online regarding their encounters with LE and how their rights were violated however few come back an post how the wrong against them and their rights was righted. We read of no criminal charges or civil penalties being imposed against the violators.

I would purpose to the mod's to open a tread, make it a sticky and have folks post their win against the violators. Start with the video, then the filed complaint, then the settlement or any criminal charges that were handed down etc.. The poster could naturally redact certain information along with any compelling evidence however the complaint and settlement award with any charges thrown in would be great reading for all here at OCDO.

Best of luck to yardsale.

Regards

CCJ
    Last edited by countryclubjoe; 07-08-2014 at 01:57 AM.
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

Quoted for irony.
    +1

Primus knows that thug cops have a reputation that precede them and is expected to be tolerated by the citizenry, all the while that reputation is condoned by that thug cop's fellows due to their inaction to push that thug cop out of their ranks. Primus is one of those cops who will condone, by his inaction, the unlawful acts of thug cops, but only to a point it seems.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

[QUOTE=DON`T TREAD ON ME;2074282]

Pursuant to the rules of this Forum I request you Cite your source for this allegation.
    What allegation? That wasn't an allegation of anything. It was me admitting I wasn't aware of the back story at the time that he posted the OP and that said OP makes some allegations in reference to said original incident but doesn't explain it.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quoted for irony.
    +1 Made me chuckle and so very true.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

I dont really care. They way your post was made seemed to be an insult at Yardsale, and I still take it that way. We have huge problems with costumed thugs in Nevada.

Nice work Yard by the way.
    You mean in a state where the main economic drivers are gaming, brothels, and the FedGov you have a slight problem with government accountability?

I am truly shocked....
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by DON`T TREAD ON ME View Post
    D'ya mean this one? (5) CITE TO AUTHORITY: If you state a rule of law, it is incumbent upon you to try to cite, as best you can, to authority. Citing to authority, using links when available,is what makes OCDO so successful. An authority is a published source of law that can back your claim up - statute, ordinance, court case, newspaper article covering a legal issue, etc.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/misc.php?do=showrules
    Last edited by Nightmare; 07-08-2014 at 11:14 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast