• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC'er recognized by police

Yard Sale

The audio is edited. The Sparks police officer is asking, "Are you <my name>?" Supposedly they had an officer safety memo out about me based on the false report that I reached for my open carried pistol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1LICfcTdH8

Can you imagine the guy at the briefing, writing my name on the palm of his hand?

Can you imagine a cop caught falsifying a report and perjuring in court, humiliated on YouTube, continuing to work at roadblocks? It shows you just how corrupt the system is. Cops and prosecutors know the local judges won't make them compel discovery of his perjury and false reports (as required by Brady and Giglio).

Last edited:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Hard to believe this is Nevada sometimes. Unfortunately, after thirty years of positive immigration from other states, most of our cops and administrators are from CA now.

Primus

The audio is edited. The Sparks police officer is asking, "Are you <my name>?" Supposedly they had an officer safety memo out about me based on the false report that I reached for my open carried pistol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1LICfcTdH8

Can you imagine the guy at the briefing, writing my name on the palm of his hand?

Can you imagine a cop caught falsifying a report and perjuring in court, humiliated on YouTube, continuing to work at roadblocks? It shows you just how corrupt the system is. Cops and prosecutors know the local judges won't make them compel discovery of his perjury and false reports (as required by Brady and Giglio).

Can you imagine that if you act a certain way your "reputation will precede you"?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Primus

Are you slagging Yardsale for some reason?

Not remotely. Just pointing out a point he made in the video.

Intent isn't to "slag" anyone just pointing our sometimes you reap what you sow.

I'm not familiar with any of his history because he hasn't posted anything related to his prior incident that led to "false reports" and the like.

He just slung some heavy stuff in this thread based on a guy asking "out for a ride today?" And then another guy pointing out that he knew who he was.

That could be based on anything. Is he the only "unicorn" in that area? How recent was that other incident? Is he the only uniorn that rides a motorcycle? Was that officer who said "I know you" one of the responding officer to the original "incident"? Etc. Etc.

Again, no slagging just pointing out when you act a certain way towards people you build a reputation (which he admitted to officer jokingly) and you shouldn't then be upset when guys know you for said reputation you've built.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Can you imagine that if you act a certain way your "reputation will precede you"?...

Are you ignoring the fact that he didn't act that certain way but a cop lied to say that he did?

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
...I'm not familiar with any of his history because he hasn't posted anything related to his prior incident that led to "false reports" and the like.

He just slung some heavy stuff in this thread based on a guy asking "out for a ride today?" And then another guy pointing out that he knew who he was.

That could be based on anything. Is he the only "unicorn" in that area?...

Search the threads that he has started (not many) and you'll see the trail of lies from cops that he has posted about many times.

There is no such thing as what this website calls "unicorns" in Nevada. Many of us have been OC'ing since long before this website was even thought of as a way to reintroduce it to the eastern states. Very few have done so as a result of stumbling across this site.

Primus

Search the threads that he has started (not many) and you'll see the trail of lies from cops that he has posted about many times.

There is no such thing as what this website calls "unicorns" in Nevada. Many of us have been OC'ing since long before this website was even thought of as a way to reintroduce it to the eastern states. Very few have done so as a result of stumbling across this site.

I understand there is a back story to it. It just wouldve helped to have that back story with the post in the first place.

Again, not meant as an insult to him or anyone else.

Primus

You are correct you are not familiar. Are you in nevada? The story has been posted in this forum and the OP in this thread makes reference to it by the date he posted. If you are not from NV then go pound sand.

That costumed thug asking if he was just out for a ride today, was fishing. The Free man on the motorcycle is in no way required to talk to the costumed thug.

Pay attention to MAC and learn. Your making yourself look like an a** by telling guys on an internet forum to "pound sand". You don't own the sub forum but your making it look trashy by behaving this way.

Primus

EMNofSeattle

Hard to believe this is Nevada sometimes. Unfortunately, after thirty years of positive immigration from other states, most of our cops and administrators are from CA now.

I don't know if it's a CA thing, I got to catch sh!t from
Reno police from sitting on the sidewalk, apparently that's vagrancy in Reno, never had a problem with that anywhere else.

Vegassteve

Pay attention to MAC and learn. Your making yourself look like an a** by telling guys on an internet forum to "pound sand". You don't own the sub forum but your making it look trashy by behaving this way.

I dont really care. They way your post was made seemed to be an insult at Yardsale, and I still take it that way. We have huge problems with costumed thugs in Nevada.

Nice work Yard by the way.

garand_guy

Not all of us are gun-phobic idiots. :rolleyes: And yes, I know it was a joke.

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

So many folks post online regarding their encounters with LE and how their rights were violated however few come back an post how the wrong against them and their rights was righted. We read of no criminal charges or civil penalties being imposed against the violators.

I would purpose to the mod's to open a tread, make it a sticky and have folks post their win against the violators. Start with the video, then the filed complaint, then the settlement or any criminal charges that were handed down etc.. The poster could naturally redact certain information along with any compelling evidence however the complaint and settlement award with any charges thrown in would be great reading for all here at OCDO.

Best of luck to yardsale.

Regards

CCJ

Last edited: