Thread: I saw three open carriers in the wild...in ONE DAY

I saw three open carriers in the wild...in ONE DAY

Yes, THREE. And it gets even better. The first two I saw in the same store.

So this weekend I'm on a mission to fix my wife's brakes, so I stop into Advance Auto in Elizabethton to pick up my supplies, and as soon as I walk in the door I see a guy checking out at the register wearing a full sized Springfield XD. Cool, I thought-it's about time I see another OCer in the wild, and went to gather my goods.

I get to the checkout line myself, and I see another one. This time I wasn't sure of the make/model so I struck up a conversation with the guy. And for the life of me I cannot remember what he said it was. I just know that it was a stainless .380 in a nylon holster. It was a really obscure make that I didn't think I'd ever heard of before. I did some searching later on and it looked very much like the Jennings JA 380, so that may have been it.

Later that day the wife and I ran to Wal-Mart, also in Elizabethton, to pick up some groceries and as soon as I pull into a parking spot I see a guy across from me in the lot getting off his motorcycle wearing a Glock.

I'm starting to not feel so lonely OCing in my neck of the woods.
    "Anyone worth shooting once is worth shooting twice." -Zeus

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds

EDC = Walther PPQ 9mm

Did you bag one? I hear they look real nice up on the wall next to that trophy buck.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Nah. None of 'em we're all that pretty.
    "Anyone worth shooting once is worth shooting twice." -Zeus

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds

EDC = Walther PPQ 9mm

Did you do the double secret cryptic coded handshake, to ensure they were not undercover agents?

They probably followed you home and now your phones are being tapped and your dogs poop is being sent off for analysis.