• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How to play the "Who's carrying game"

wimwag

I like to play this game with my friends. We walk around WalMart and award points for spotting armed citizens. 5 points for OC, 3 points for a kinda concealed, 2 points for concealed and 1 point for lying and saying you saw someone.

Here's a guide.

Attachments

• tapatalk_1392939343926.jpg
    tapatalk_1392939343926.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 288

DocWalker

I like to play this game with my friends. We walk around WalMart and award points for spotting armed citizens. 5 points for OC, 3 points for a kinda concealed, 2 points for concealed and 1 point for lying and saying you saw someone.

Here's a guide.

It would be a very high scoring game in Idaho...so many people are armed here.

Primus

Here's a guide.

Why would it he higher points for spotting the more obvious method of carrying? Especially if the intent is show prowess in identifying an armed individual?

I mean the whole point of ocing is so others can see it and leave you alone (and its more comfortable).

Scale should go other way with no points for lying....

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

wimwag

OC is like the Sorry! card, good for me bad for you. The reason is its pretty rare around here still. As for the lying, its only fair to reward ************* since OC is worth more.

jrmullen93

There shouldn't even be a game it's no one's damn business. My whole mindset is that everybody carries. Although obviously not true I feel comfortable to think that all people exercise their rights...

wimwag

There shouldn't even be a game it's no one's damn business.

Sounds a lot like: "You shouldn't carry a damn gun, only cops and military should."

What is right for others may not be right for an old biddy like you.

Last edited:

jrmullen93

Sounds a lot like: "You shouldn't carry a damn gun, only cops and military should."

What is right for others may not be right for an old biddy like you.

Didn't mean it in that way at all. Carrying is just second nature, don't see a need to make a game out of it...

stealthyeliminator

Except to have fun.

I've been known to wear a jacket in 80-90 degree weather, lol. I'm sure I do almost all of the things in that chart, as a matter of fact. hehe

Superlite27

There shouldn't even be a game it's no one's damn business. My whole mindset is that everybody carries. Although obviously not true I feel comfortable to think that all people exercise their rights...

Don't like it?

Then don't play.

BTW: I like the one point for lying rule.

If I said I just saw 500 OC'ers in the ammo aisle, does that mean I win?

After all, I would have 504 points.

wimwag

Don't like it?

Then don't play.

BTW: I like the one point for lying rule.

If I said I just saw 500 OC'ers in the ammo aisle, does that mean I win?

After all, I would have 504 points.

unless I said I also saw them, yes.

Superlite27

unless I said I also saw them, yes.

...but then you would be confirming my claim, so I would then have 2,500 points.

Since I saw them first, I'd still win.

Unless multiple sightings of the same OC'er count as multiple scores?

I'd then walk back and forth between aisles.

There. I just saw an OC'er 500 times.

2,500 points. I still win.

Bernymac

lighten+up+francis.png

wimwag

...but then you would be confirming my claim, so I would then have 2,500 points.

Since I saw them first, I'd still win.

Unless multiple sightings of the same OC'er count as multiple scores?

I'd then walk back and forth between aisles.

There. I just saw an OC'er 500 times.

2,500 points. I still win.

we obviously would end up slapping each other. Lol

Bernymac

Here's a guide.

That guide also applies when identifying a person with an insulin pump...except for the clothes being out of season part. :uhoh:

Last edited: