• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Strip/Downtown Walk?

garand_guy

Is anyone interested in doing a Strip or Downtown walk here in Vegas? I know I've brought it up to a few of you before, but it seems like this would be a good time to get out and meet the very, very public.

I've got a cowboy outfit all ready to go. :banana:

I'm thinking we can pick a weekend when it's supposed to be a bit cooler.

F350

Is anyone interested in doing a Strip or Downtown walk here in Vegas? I know I've brought it up to a few of you before, but it seems like this would be a good time to get out and meet the very, very public.

I've got a cowboy outfit all ready to go. :banana:

I'm thinking we can pick a weekend when it's supposed to be a bit cooler.

As in "Village People" cowboy???? I was in town last week and went to Fremont Street one night; you'd fit right in :rolleyes:

garand_guy

As in "Village People" cowboy???? I was in town last week and went to Fremont Street one night; you'd fit right in :rolleyes:

I'm aiming for a different segment of the population, if you know what I mean.

I'd do it by myself, except I'm not the best public spokesman.

garand_guy

Again, I just want to publicize the the First Regular Strip/Downtown Tourist Awareness Walk (it's been done before, but not with that name!)

This will happen Saturday night after the meet-up.

I'm thinking Fremont Street. Any input?

28kfps

Again, I just want to publicize the the First Regular Strip/Downtown Tourist Awareness Walk (it's been done before, but not with that name!)

This will happen Saturday night after the meet-up.

I'm thinking Fremont Street. Any input?

We have not done the strip in some time. Fremont Street less an a year ago. However I am open to which ever.