• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sensenbrenner working on bill to dissolve ATF

Have Gun - Will Carry

At first I had to still my beating heart - then I read further. He would only transfer all of the means and methods to other agencies..............just business as usual.

http://Sensenbrenner working on bill to dissolve ATF

Sorry, link's not working... What's 'ol Jim up to now?

http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/wa...federal-atf-agency-b99306932z1-266361761.html

"Citing ATF's recent operational failures and its overlap with other federal law enforcement, Sensenbrenner is preparing a bill to dissolve the agency and have existing agencies in the U.S. Justice Department take on its duties."

JoeSparky

Centurion

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Would they be saving money with this "elimination" by increasing the budgets of the receiving departments only by 30-50% to cover the increase in there UNCONSTITUTIONAL responsibilities?
Yep - right after the tooth fairy brings you the winning Mega Bucks lottery numbers :p

Freedom1Man