Thread: Anyone has any updates on timeline for permit in Waterbury?

Anyone has any updates on timeline for permit in Waterbury?

I heard that the character letters are not required after the fact from me submitting my application... at the 7tn week my 3 character references got called by the WPD.. Today marks 57 days since me giving the Waterbury PD my application and character letters ext ext for my pistol permit.. should i wait a couple of more days or what should i do.. i do have the Form to appeal due to the delay ready to be sent out.. just wanted to know if anyone has any experiences in the Waterbury area ..
    Last edited by carlos jr; 07-10-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Banned
    Not posted in correct area .. have no idea what Waterbury you are speaking about ...

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Not posted in correct area .. have no idea what Waterbury you are speaking about ...

sorry about that,didnt find the right spot to post.. im new to this.. and Waterbury CT
    Last edited by carlos jr; 07-11-2014 at 11:25 AM.

Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for self defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.

Join us and discuss the issues: http://ctcarry.com/Forum