View Poll Results: With a croc loose would you...

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stay in seat so plane does not crash

0 0%
  • Get the heck away from the croc

1 25.00%
  • I wanted croc hunter...I'll give er a go mate!

3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: No guns on plane policy kills many .... croc got loose on plane

Banned

No guns on plane policy kills many .... croc got loose on plane

http://www.itv.com/news/west/2014-07...aped-on-plane/

At his inquest today the only surviving passenger claimed the crocodile spooked a cabin crew member who ran towards the cockpit and the passengers followed, possibly causing the plane to crash with the sudden change in weight balance.

"Stay in your seats" nom nom nom

A no win situation here ... eaten or blunt force trauma death ...

(edit to poll ... # 3 option should say WATCHED ...
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 07-11-2014 at 11:59 PM.

This is why the world should never have gone metric!

At his inquest today the only surviving passenger claimed the crocodile spooked a cabin crew member who ran towards the cockpit and the passengers followed, possibly causing the plane to crash with the sudden change in weight balance. Local media reports at the time claimed the croc, thought to be two to three meters in length had escaped from a passenger's holdall1.

Assistant Coroner David Dooley read out an email from Chris' dad Rob to Congonese officials.

"Rob Wilson he said he had spoken to the original investigator on the site who said that there was a gentleman who came up with a story about a crocodile.

"There is apparently a video of the crocodile being taken out of the plane.

"It would have been a maximum of two or three feet in length2.
    1 - that's "carry-on luggage" to us Americans.

2 - meters/feet? What's the differnce? (As in does anybodt remember why that Mars rover crash-landed? You know, the one where the clowns at JPL switched from meters to feet for the lading and turned off the rockets while the thing was still way up in the air?

I really should add 3 - folks who live around the things very panic at the sight of a 2-foot long croc? They are a handful when you grab them and start to tie their mouth shut, but they are not going to be ripping arms and legs (or even fingers) off.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

I can't imagine a 9-foot, or even 6-foot crocodile being folded up enough to fit inside someone's carry-on luggage. A 3-foot one yes, as it's about half tail.

Absolutely terrifying.

Campaign Veteran
    "Absolutely terrifying. "

...yes, I agree: Those Egyptian hieroglyphics in the background of that pic (right side) are from "The Book of the Dead" and what it says definitely IS "terrifying."

It says, "....

;-)
    Last edited by cloudcroft; 07-13-2014 at 03:19 PM.