Thread: Detroit police chief says armed citizens are curbing crime.

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Detroit police chief says armed citizens are curbing crime.

“Criminals are getting the message that good Detroiters are armed and will use that weapon,” Chief Craig, who has been an open advocate for private gun ownership, told The Detroit News in an interview. “I don’t want to take away from the good work our investigators are doing, but I think part of the drop in crime, and robberies in particular, is because criminals are thinking twice that citizens could be armed.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

northern wis
    One criminal normally is responsible for many crimes take a few of them out of the gene pool had a very good effects on the crime rate.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Police State, USA
    I know in our position we don't typically have good things to say about police officers, but I've liked his attitude thus far, and have been happy with his continued advocacy of private gun ownership. Its about time someone higher up in the police chain had our backs.

Chesterfield Township, MI
    Can't argue with what the Chief said. Who said criminals can't learn?
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!