• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Whistleblower admits: Chesterfield PD has a 'Quota System' -- new laws proposed

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Chesterfield PD Policies & Procedures

http://www.chesterfield.gov/government.aspx?id=7343

If it's not in there, it cannot be an official policy of the CPD.

That would mean that CPD officers and administration are operating outside of established boundaries and limitations - in other words, acting as a rogue agency.

Perhaps a complaint to the Attorney General to have the State Police investigate them?

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
http://www.chesterfield.gov/government.aspx?id=7343

If it's not in there, it cannot be an official policy of the CPD.

That would mean that CPD officers and administration are operating outside of established boundaries and limitations - in other words, acting as a rogue agency.

Perhaps a complaint to the Attorney General to have the State Police investigate them?

stay safe.

:banana:

Repeater

MPD a role model? No. They're largely corrupt and incompetent.

SOP's and standards in general, like ISO9000, are worth only the commitment given by management. The ISO came to my industry to learn how to write standards. We wrote detailed procedures for everything that we did and refined them with experience.

Oh, not the MPD.

What I was referring to are the policies that are public. I like how they did that. Maybe the law required them to do that.

Anyway, given the transparency available there, should we have equal transparency here in Virginia law enforcement?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I've put in a FOIA request for the CPD Operational Policy & Procedure Manual and officer post-academy training manuals.

Yes, they can redact parts of it, but anything related to traffic or arrest quotas should not be in that action.

We'll see what they come up with.

stay safe.

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
I've put in a FOIA request for the CPD Operational Policy & Procedure Manual and officer post-academy training manuals.

Yes, they can redact parts of it, but anything related to traffic or arrest quotas should not be in that action.

stay safe.

Let me help....

Purell.jpg

davidmcbeth

Banned

stay safe.

You should get all of it ... even in craphole CT they provided it to Ed P I think.