• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pair now pro-RKBA - after attacked --

RK3369

too bad he didn't think about this before......

I didn’t want a gun. I specifically didn’t want one,” Dittrich said. “I was very much opposed to hav[ing] one, and I guess I got the realization that the police really can’t protect you. They can respond, and they can protect you once they get there. But, you’re on your own.”

a gun in your bedroom or holster won't hurt you, but not having one certainly could allow it to happen. When are people going to wake up?????

Last edited:

Bernymac

snipped
When are people going to wake up?????

It depends on the sleeper:
The deep sleeper needs something really drastic to wake up.
The light sleeper only needs the light and a few stirs to wake up.
The snooze button slapper is little on the lazy side. He knows what's going but still waits.
The worst kind is the one pretending to be asleep. :eek:

Rusty Young Man

snipped

It depends on the sleeper:
The deep sleeper needs something really drastic to wake up.
The light sleeper only needs the light and a few stirs to wake up.
The snooze button slapper is little on the lazy side. He knows what's going but still waits.
The worst kind is the one pretending to be asleep. :eek:

Just don't pour water on them or YOU will be called all sorts of names.:p

OT: glad someone didn't die, but saddened to see this is what it took to have them see the truth.

FMCDH

There is no indication that the "proud gun owners" carry a firearm outside of their home.

+1

Or even IN their home.

A gun in the house is more usful than none, but not if you cant get access to it in time.

I wonder if they keep it locked up and un-loaded too as per the liberal standard of "home defense".

davidmcbeth

Banned
+1

Or even IN their home.

A gun in the house is more usful than none, but not if you cant get access to it in time.

I wonder if they keep it locked up and un-loaded too as per the liberal standard of "home defense".

Don't worry .. next time they get attacked on the street then they'll be carrying.

OC for ME

Stupidest response ever.....
inane adjective \i-ˈnān\

1: empty, insubstantial
2: lacking significance, meaning, or point : silly <inane comments>
The statement at issue was addressed in the OP's op. Thus, your statement lacked significance.

Would
ir·rel·e·vant adjective \-vənt\

: not important or relating to what is being discussed right now : not relevant
be more applicable?