Thread: Colt AR-15 from Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

Colt AR-15 from Puerto Rico

I moved to Puerto Rico over a year ago, since then I purchased an LE6920 while here as I have license/ Carry permit here in Puerto Rico, I also have my Connecticut permit, which I changed my address as per required before moving here, I find that I might be moving back as the job situation is not good for me here. what will I have to do with this weapon in that case, I have others, pistols, revolvers long 22 rifle, all which I sent here but will probably send back or fly directly into CT and declare as to avoid any state where I am not licensed, so again what will I have to do with the Colt, will I have to sell it here or leave it in my house here as I will still have the house which I own.

North Branford, Connecticut, USA
    Unless it is pre-ban (1994), there is no 'declaring' it. If it is pre-ban, no need to declare.
    Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for self defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.

Join us and discuss the issues:

earth's crust
    Likely the guy will sell it ....