Thread: Check for Votes for Amendment #5

Check for Votes for Amendment #5

I was sitting on my porch when I looked over at my neighbor and thought surely he is going to vote for Amendment #5. I wasn't going to take a chance he wouldn't so I went over and asked. To my surprise he was all for it but had not registered to vote since moving from another county. So I told him to follow me over to my computer and I would get him registered. His wife was registered but worked in Mississippi so I printed out the absentee ballot and took care of that as well.
    My point of the story is to let you know you might have a yes vote starring you in the eye if you just take a minute to ask and a minute to help!
    We have a great opportunity to make Missouri a leader in protecting 2nd Amendment rights, so please do everything you can to make it happen.....Please.

Been doing it with every person I come in contact with.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Been doing it with every person I come in contact with.
    Great, I hope everyone is doing what they to get the voters to the polls!!!

Cool!

I do have conversations.
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain