Thread: Ten-year-old Milwaukee girl killed in a cross-fire. Pastor says take city back

Ten-year-old Milwaukee girl killed in a cross-fire. Pastor says take city back

This is a sad story indeed.
    Ten-year-old Sierra Guyton was buried in Milwaukee yesterday, after a pastor demanded an end to the gun violence that killed her. Sierra was caught in cross-fire on May 21st, while she was playing with her sister at a school playground on Milwaukee's north side. Mourners filled the nearby Tabernacle Community Baptist Church, where Pastor Don Darius Butler said there was no way not to feel outrage -- and he vowed, "We will take this city back. Let not her living or dying be in vain." At the burial site, children released pink balloons into the air. Sierra was killed in gunfire between two men who were in a dispute with each other. Both face criminal charges.

http://www.piercecountyherald.com/co...buried-tuesday

My concern is what plan of action does this pastor have to take the city back? More gun control? Or may I suggest the answer here as in Chicago lies something else: Moral compass leading to decay/family dysfunction etc... which seems to be lost in our country, and this city.

The pastor needs to lead the charge in reversing moral decay, and restoring religious values.

Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post

The pastor needs to lead the charge in reversing moral decay, and restoring religious values.

Very true
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Banned
    Cities are a war zone ... arm yourself, your kids, your grandma or move out

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Cities are a war zone ... arm yourself, your kids, your grandma or move out
    You liberty hating tyrant.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    You liberty hating tyrant.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    OK, your grandpa too !

Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    This is a sad story indeed.

Liberal politics is too entrenched in the minds of the free shitters.. and they vote. The decay of our society is an inevitable certainty.

Banned
    I no longer like to offer sympathy for folks anymore in a society that does not honor our RKBA ...it just gives fodder to the antis