• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ten-year-old Milwaukee girl killed in a cross-fire. Pastor says take city back

Law abider

This is a sad story indeed.
Ten-year-old Sierra Guyton was buried in Milwaukee yesterday, after a pastor demanded an end to the gun violence that killed her. Sierra was caught in cross-fire on May 21st, while she was playing with her sister at a school playground on Milwaukee's north side. Mourners filled the nearby Tabernacle Community Baptist Church, where Pastor Don Darius Butler said there was no way not to feel outrage -- and he vowed, "We will take this city back. Let not her living or dying be in vain." At the burial site, children released pink balloons into the air. Sierra was killed in gunfire between two men who were in a dispute with each other. Both face criminal charges.

http://www.piercecountyherald.com/c...kee-girl-killed-cross-fire-was-buried-tuesday

My concern is what plan of action does this pastor have to take the city back? More gun control? Or may I suggest the answer here as in Chicago lies something else: Moral compass leading to decay/family dysfunction etc... which seems to be lost in our country, and this city.

The pastor needs to lead the charge in reversing moral decay, and restoring religious values.

1FASTC4

This is a sad story indeed.

The pastor needs to lead the charge in reversing moral decay, and restoring religious values.

Liberal politics is too entrenched in the minds of the free shitters.. and they vote. The decay of our society is an inevitable certainty.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I no longer like to offer sympathy for folks anymore in a society that does not honor our RKBA ...it just gives fodder to the antis