• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guns Welcome Sign Increases Business

Redbaron007

I don't understand the big deal. Why is it suddenly big news that some business is pro - gun? I have breakfast every Friday at Franks Restaurant in Baton Rouge. They have had a Guns Welcome sticker, along with a NRA sticker, on their door for months. I have open carried every time I have been there. Should Franks be involved in this PR campaign to publicize what has always been their policy?

That's great for your Friday Breakfast hub....please encourage them and thank them for being open minded to the 2A! I may be in BR in the next few months...I hope to patronize this establishment and thank them for their support.

The restaurant in TN made national headlines through the local media. They did the story....as it was a shock that someone would patronize a store that welcomed firearms. Subsequently, the CO establishment was recognized here and they got attention.

We have a restaurant close to me that has had several signs...I eat there a couple times a year...great pies!! :D