Thread: Pistol Plus in Osage Beach did not know about Amendment 5

Pistol Plus in Osage Beach did not know about Amendment 5

I went to Pistol Plus Gun Shop today to see what they were doing to help pass Amendment 5. Much to my surprise Jim (and I made sure it was Jim this time) knew nothing about the amendment........ I asked to talk to the owners but they were not there, so I left my name and number, have not heard from them.

Glad not all gun shops are like this one!!!!!!

They not knowing, like some cops claim they did/do not know that OC is not unlawful, is consistent with their CC Industrial Complex focus. I suspect that a sign of some type will not be posted outside their business to advocate for Amendment 5. Though I could be proven wrong.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Bull Hockey....the counter guys knew about it. I mentioned it to one of the guys last week......he had heard of it, mainly because of the lawsuit coverage concerning it, but was aware of it. He said he would vote for it since the media was against it, even if he didn't know anything about it.

I'm not questioning you logunowner, I don't doubt you; but I know at least two counter folks were aware of it last week.
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

Redbaron,
    Jim not only told me that, but he also said he would have the owners call me about what they are doing to ensure Amendment 5 passes.....you guessed it they didn't do that either.!!! I might have to picket that place once it cools off...not good for us old guys to be out in the sun too long!

When Wis pro fire arms amendment was up for a vote a buddy and I printed up hundreds flyers and handed them out a couple of gun shows and to any body we could think of.

Ours passed with 78 percent of the vote.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    When Wis pro fire arms amendment was up for a vote a buddy and I printed up hundreds flyers and handed them out a couple of gun shows and to any body we could think of.

Ours passed with 78 percent of the vote.
    Good idea, I have been on the phone to friends, Facebook friends and any body else that will listen!! I hope Missouri's passes with that kind of margin!!!! Thanks for the input.