• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

interesting read from Virginia

Saxxon

That gun store owner sounds more like an anti-gun liberal than a human being (note the distinction).

That said, Blucore Shooting range and gunshop here in Littleton, CO doesn't allow open carry in their store either. I noted to them that it is a very unfriendly policy towards their clients, and it does discourage me from taking my business there. The counter salesman understood, and his boss called him back into the office there right before I left. Like to have heard from the boss frankly, because I don't see how you can justify that kind of disrespect and hope to maintain the business. (the reasoning the clerk gave was that they are armed and if someone started shooting they wouldn't accidently shoot an armed person who was trying to protect themselves - borrowing liberal logic).

lukaszu

one more

Silver bullet is the same. No open carry, think this is an adapted policy for many ranges.