Thread: why is this cop hassling this guy? all he wants to do is go fishing !

Banned

why is this cop hassling this guy? all he wants to do is go fishing !

Centurion
    I don't see any orange warning flags attached to that UNUSUAL load being transported in an unusual manner as many if not all states require.

I am guessing it is in Jonesboro, Arkansas per the patrol car. Flat Bottom John boats are certainly NOT unusual in that area but this manner of transport and the transporting vehicle would seem to be unusual.
    Last edited by JoeSparky; 07-26-2014 at 02:08 AM.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Because the driver is an idiot and has no regard for the danger he is placing others on the road way in.

Every year people are injured and killed by improperly secure objects falling of vehicles and striking others or being struck by others.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    Because the driver is an idiot and has no regard for the danger he is placing others on the road way in.

Every year people are injured and killed by improperly secure objects falling of vehicles and striking others or being struck by others.
    His did not fall off, until it does, he's fine....

he seems to be an expert in the transportation of his boat

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    His did not fall off, until it does, he's fine....

he seems to be an expert in the transportation of his boat
    No, the boat in the photo seems to be wedged into the trunk of the car. In the photo it has not fallen out. No indication as to how many times this trip it has fallen off or will fall off as he proceeds from the present location! In the photo I see no indication of any ropes or straps securing this load!
    Last edited by JoeSparky; 07-26-2014 at 01:20 PM.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

But does the vehicle have an outside rearview mirror on the passenger side? Such is usually required when vision through the rear window is obstructed. Some states even specify how far beyond the body such "towing mirrors" must be.

Given the presumed location of the picture, it could be the cop is trying to find out where the guy is heading so he (the cop) can go there and get in some fishing himself.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit