Thread: Bill Polster Gun rights advocate joins state's first lady on Sheboygan stroll

Bill Polster Gun rights advocate joins state's first lady on Sheboygan stroll

Bill Polster, of Sheboygan Falls, said his intention in brinventging the AK-47, a Glock and a Ruger LCP pistol to Wisconsin First Lady Tonette Walker's visit to Sheboygan onFriday was not to scare anyone, but rather to exercise his Second Amendment rights.

"People have the right to self defense and there are so many people that don't realize that carrying a weapon is legal in Wisconsin," Polster said.

http://www.sheboyganpress.com/story/...walk/13176309/
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote : "to make the point that it is legal in Wisconsin to openly carry a properly licensed firearm."

um.... gotta love 'journalists'.
    Last edited by Yetiman; 07-26-2014 at 09:27 PM.

Banned
    http://www.kare11.com/story/news/loc...vent/13214723/

Another article ^^^

I have no idea why any security is provided for politicians. If some guys wants to off one, so what? Many other weeds are waiting to take its place. Its pointless to shoot a single politician at a single time. It accomplishes nothing IMO. Now, a night of the long knives (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives) or the killing/arresting of the Templars in a short time span, where series of events performed in short order, is another story as to the effectiveness of such activities. I don't think that people think that we are at that point in time...
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 07-27-2014 at 01:56 AM.

The question has been asked; what does it say of an elected official that is afraid of its constituency armed?

The eradication of the Knights Templar has been suggested as a source of modern triskaidekaphobia.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 07-27-2014 at 08:39 AM.

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    The question has been asked; what does it say of an elected official that is afraid of its constituency armed?

The eradication of the Knights Templar has been suggested as a source of modern triskaidekaphobia.
    Mr. Polster went armed on the walk with 2 concealed handguns. Tonette Walker's security was informed of this by Mr. Polster.
    Liberty or death. We're sorry, there are no other options available at this time..........
    "Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom, and alcoholism is the new Doug Huffman."

Quote Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
    Mr. Polster went armed on the walk with 2 concealed handguns. Tonette Walker's security was informed of this by Mr. Polster.
    http://www.channel3000.com/news/acti...event/27162870

Polster did NOT go armed on the walk. Polster joined the walk after putting his weapons in his car's trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    http://www.channel3000.com/news/acti...event/27162870

Polster did NOT go armed on the walk. Polster joined the walk after putting his weapons in his car's trunk.
    If you don't read the news, you're uninformed. If you read the news, you're misinformed. Mr. Polster carried two concealed firearms during the walk. His words, not mine.
    Liberty or death. We're sorry, there are no other options available at this time..........
    "Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom, and alcoholism is the new Doug Huffman."

Quote Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
    If you don't read the news, you're uninformed. If you read the news, you're misinformed. Mr. Polster carried two concealed firearms during the walk. His words, not mine.
    indeed. Caught with one's pants down generally does require weak excuses. I will stand with the media and the plethora of articles stating the person called Polster was not armed during his walk time.

indeed. Caught with one's pants down generally does require weak excuses. I will stand with the media and the plethora of articles stating the person called Polster was not armed during his walk time.
    His youtube videos of the event would tend to prove you, and your "media", wrong. Stand by them, if you please.

I agreed to putting the AK in the car and concealing the glock.

William Polster, Published on Jul 26, 2014

Scott Walker's wife was going to cancel "Walk with Walker" in Sheboygan because I was open carrying an AK-47 pistol and Glock 21. I agreed to putting the AK in the car and concealing the glock.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9Xqy2mjrZo

I watched all five parts of B Polsters youtube videos on the walk. He claims to be an open carry activist but gut checks and folds due to a rumor told to him by a nobody in a Menards t-shirt.

He walks to his vehicle and opens the door then shuts his camera off. He claims to have concealed his pistol but who knows for sure that he did not also leave it in his vehicle while his camera was off.

He has no video of any contact with a person officially representing Mrs. Walker yet states she positively would cancel if he had not disarmed. A convenient excuse for him not to push his supposedly strong stance on being an open carry activist.

I watched all five parts of B Polsters youtube videos on the walk. He claims to be an open carry activist but gut checks and folds due to a rumor told to him by a nobody in a Menards t-shirt.

He walks to his vehicle and opens the door then shuts his camera off. He claims to have concealed his pistol but who knows for sure that he did not also leave it in his vehicle while his camera was off.

He has no video of any contact with a person officially representing Mrs. Walker yet states she positively would cancel if he had not disarmed. A convenient excuse for him not to push his supposedly strong stance on being an open carry activist.
    Might want to actually watch all the video from the walk. The overlaps prove there was no blackout.

Furthermore part 2 shows exactly what I did at my vehicle. The camera was never shut off. You are outright lying.
    Last edited by William Polster; 08-14-2014 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by William Polster View Post
    Might want to actually watch all the video from the walk. The overlaps prove there was no blackout.[ ... ]
    Welcome to Open Carry Dot Org's Wisconsin sub-forum, a truly fractious bunch.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by William Polster View Post
    Might want to actually watch all the video from the walk. The overlaps prove there was no blackout.

Furthermore part 2 shows exactly what I did at my vehicle. The camera was never shut off. You are outright lying.
    Doug Hoffman likes to have 1 real account and then several troll/stalker accounts. One day he's going to regret doing that.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Doug Hoffman likes to have 1 real account and then several troll/stalker accounts. One day he's going to regret doing that.

Franky is one of his accounts. I'm disappointed that he doesn't get more creative. I often insult him to his Nightmare account because I know he will log in as Franky so his precious Nightmare account doesn't get banned. His King Fisher account he stalks me from on Google Plus was pretty creative. Franky is unimaginative and lame. The product of a dusty moldy weak simple mind.

I think Doug is actually a liberal. He tries hard to make open carriers look stupid and (as is the case here) frequently lies. He really only succeeds in making himself look like a retard. What other motive could possibly be behind this behavior?

His next account should be named Simple Simon. Or maybe Don Beebe, because he likes to slap women around.
    Last edited by wimwag; 08-15-2014 at 03:29 AM.

Bwahaha! The Doug of all Dougs lives! He lives rent free in their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare View Post
    bwahaha! The doug of all dougs lives! He lives rent free in their heads.
    lol