Thread: Im moving to Conneticut!!! Welcome to me!!!

California moving to Connecticut

Im moving to Conneticut!!! Welcome to me!!!

Hi all you Constitution state peeps. OK so my screen name is obviously from my old state, but Im keeping it simply because I don't have to think of a new one. Im writing this from Ca. I think but am not certain Ill be establishing a permenant address in or near Wallingford since that is where my wife will be working. however my understanding is that the township you live in may have a big impact on how long it could take to recieve a permit. If so maybe you can offer some alternative towns nearby that are more permit & OC friendly. Im looking forward to talking with and meeting many here, If there are any regular meetups please let me know. I have alot to learn since where I live we can't carry anything. Anywho, if you have any tips to get me off in the right direction I would appreciate them. Thanks very much and hope to meet up soon.
    Last edited by kalifornia; 08-04-2014 at 09:43 AM.

North Branford, Connecticut, USA
    Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for self defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.

Join us and discuss the issues:

earth's crust
    My recommendation is for you not to move to CT if you value your gun rights. Only the strong can insure that they themselves are not subjected to the tyranny of CT state gov't oppression of our rights to keep and bear arms.

There is a search feature on this site ...

Not a very good "welcome to the forum" I guess .... but welcome to the forum
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 07-27-2014 at 12:47 AM.