• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Im moving to Conneticut!!! Welcome to me!!!

kalifornia

Hi all you Constitution state peeps. OK so my screen name is obviously from my old state, but Im keeping it simply because I don't have to think of a new one. Im writing this from Ca. I think but am not certain Ill be establishing a permenant address in or near Wallingford since that is where my wife will be working. however my understanding is that the township you live in may have a big impact on how long it could take to recieve a permit. If so maybe you can offer some alternative towns nearby that are more permit & OC friendly. Im looking forward to talking with and meeting many here, If there are any regular meetups please let me know. I have alot to learn since where I live we can't carry anything. Anywho, if you have any tips to get me off in the right direction I would appreciate them. Thanks very much and hope to meet up soon.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
My recommendation is for you not to move to CT if you value your gun rights. Only the strong can insure that they themselves are not subjected to the tyranny of CT state gov't oppression of our rights to keep and bear arms.

There is a search feature on this site ...

Not a very good "welcome to the forum" I guess .... but welcome to the forum

Last edited: