Thread: Lone Wolf Trading Co guns and ammo is NOT gun friendly

Lone Wolf Trading Co guns and ammo is NOT gun friendly

Lone Wolf guns and ammo in Glendale have signage that no loaded guns are permitted in store. That's a shame since it's close to where I live. Oh well, plenty of other stores that do NOT require me to disarm before entering. Been to Cabela's a couple of times recently. Got 2 boxes of .22LR (333 rounds for $20 each). Yes, I know that they have a reputation for crappy attitudes and terrible customer service, but I go there for the selection, not to make friends.

I prefer to do my shopping at the "other" Lone Wolf in Idaho.

Fred

Thanks for the heads up, I hate dealing with ignorant people

Banned
    No contact information? tsk tsk tsk

Store Info:

Lone Wolf Trading Company
    5140 W Peoria Ave, Suite 110
    Glendale, AZ 85302
    (NW corner, next to Sprouts)

There ya go buddy ol' pal!

I have always had a great customer-employee experience at lone wolf.

I shop at Lone Wolf about 2 or 3 times a month. I would admit that the employees at Lone Wolf don't carry a sense of humor but they do answer your questions fairly well. This is where I have bought my last 4 firearms from. they have a good selection of firearms and ammo. Plus, you get a free shirt or hat if you buy a gun from them. As for entering the store disarmed, I haven't really seen that yet. I have seen many customers including my brother and I (I open carry and my brother conceal carries) enter the store without having to unload their weapons. They personally never kicked us out of the store because we didn't unload or disarm our weapons.

Not just lone wolf glockmeister...has huge lettering on their windows also. I got out of my car looked around for a second or two at the tiny little showroom (25 sq ft guessing) [bell & 29th] with steel bars everywhere and a trap door setup (buzzed in buzzed out) and decided it would be a cold day in hell I give them my business let alone trust my life to him. It boils down to priorities...plenty of places around don't try to strip me of my protection, those that do are losing my business. To put it another way ... If I sold widgets ....and you wanted one, would you trust me to wrangle the telephone, work buzzers & fetch stock if my place screamed I've been robbed a lot? Would you feel all warm & fuzzy giving up your protection for my comfort?

Didn't think so
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi