Thread: Maxine Waters D-Ca., I can get a gun in 10 minutes, I can't get a job in 10 minutes!

Maxine Waters D-Ca., I can get a gun in 10 minutes, I can't get a job in 10 minutes!

Misery in Our Midst Milwaukee bemoans, scourges gun violence.
    [ ... ]
    The forum was sponsored[sic erat scriptum] Rep. Gwen Moore (D-Wis.), who brought with her congresswomen Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) and Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio).
    [ ... ]
    Moore was quick to address critics who might have dismissed the forum as yet another heartfelt session lacking in substance. "This," she said, "is the critical mass of people we need to reach out to the community."

Besides Barrett, Waters and Fudge, speakers included Marna Winbush, president of Mothers Against Gun Violence, who spoke about personal loss; the Rev. Joseph Ellwanger, who spoke how mass incarceration foments more violence; Antonia Vann, from Asha Family Services Inc., who spoke about the ways guns escalate lethal domestic violence.

Many spoke about violence bred by poverty, but it was Waters who most succinctly linked the two when she said, "I could walk out of here and have a gun in 10 minutes." "But I can't walk out of here and get a job in 10 minutes."

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/m...268744201.html

Bwahaha! Her current salary is at least $174,000! A house rep struttin' down to her homiez!
    Last edited by Nightmare; 07-27-2014 at 06:12 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

"I could walk out of here and have a gun in 10 minutes." "But I can't walk out of here and get a job in 10 minutes."

Sure she could. Just start working for the drug dealer that sold you the stolen gun in 10 minutes.
    She'll have a job, a gun, and a lesson on what value background checks were to the rightful owner of that stolen gun.

Her party has controlled all or at least half of Congress for over 7 years now, and has had the White house for the past 5.
    They are all out of excuses when it comes to any issue whatsoever!

Banned
    I'll give her a job. Testing lead weights to insure that they can hold people underwater for an extended period of time...