Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We can disarm Americans within a generation.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

We can disarm Americans within a generation.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-A-Generation/

FUQ- "...William Lansdowne is fully supportive of the Obama/Feinstein gun grab, and says if lawmakers play it right Americans can be completely disarmed within "a generation."

I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

MOLON LABE applies to so much more than merely arms. It applies to life, for instance. When they come to take your guns, be sure to take one or two into that good night with you.

The Washington Guardian page has not yet loaded.

Registrant Name: Tim Haake
    Registrant Organization: Packard Media Group LLC
    Registrant Street: 13303 Packard Drive
    Registrant City: VA
    Registrant State/Province: Virginia
    Registrant Postal Code: 22193
    Registrant Country: United States
    Registrant Phone: +1.2024088700

It's not just you! http://washingtonguardian.com looks down from here.
    http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/w...onguardian.com

The Breitbart dateline is 28 Jan 2013
    Last edited by Nightmare; 07-27-2014 at 07:06 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

^^^^^ That is the real reason these jackboots are anti gun. The truth of the matter is the right to resist as recognized by the 2A means resisting their costumed street warriors.

(purposeful use of passive voice, I am sure you know why)

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Any dissent is bashing.

You do not become a "dissident" just because you decide one day to take up this most unusual career. You are thrown into it by your personal sense of responsibility, combined with a complex set of external circumstances. You are cast out of the existing structures and placed in a position of conflict with them. It begins as an attempt to do your work well, and ends with being branded an enemy of society. (Václav Havel, Living in Truth 1986, The Power of the Powerless)

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    He is delusional. Completely delusional.... Do I even need to try to explain the many ways in which his statement becomes less and less plausible all the way to laughable? How the hell is someone this ignorant police chief of a city as significant as San Diego?
    Advocate freedom please

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    MOLON LABE applies to so much more than merely arms. It applies to life, for instance. When they come to take your guns, be sure to take one or two into that good night with you.

The Washington Guardian page has not yet loaded.

Registrant Name: Tim Haake
    Registrant Organization: Packard Media Group LLC
    Registrant Street: 13303 Packard Drive
    Registrant City: VA
    Registrant State/Province: Virginia
    Registrant Postal Code: 22193
    Registrant Country: United States
    Registrant Phone: +1.2024088700

It's not just you! http://washingtonguardian.com looks down from here.
    http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/w...onguardian.com

The Breitbart dateline is 28 Jan 2013
    Laddie, when they say that they are comin' for ya ... you go get them, not wait for them to get you.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    People like this just don't think things through. Do they realize how difficult it would be to disarm all Americans? How's going to do it? Do they realize the opposition they would run into, not only from the People but from most police forces and the National Guard (can't use the military - Posse Comitatus... though nothing would surprise me). This is not going to be a simple task and there will be blood spilled in the process.

Personally, I would rather see my country engulfed in conflagration and open rebellion than to see her succumb to mass civil disarmament for if and when that day does come, America will already have ceased to exist.
    Last edited by SouthernBoy; 07-28-2014 at 08:24 AM.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoy View Post
    People like this just don't think things through. Do they realize how difficult it would be to disarm all Americans? How's going to do it? Do they realize the opposition they would run into, not only from the People but from most police forces and the National Guard (can't use the military - Posse Comitatus... though nothing would surprise me). This is not going to be a simple task and there will be blood spilled in the process.

Personally, I would rather see my country engulfed in conflagration and open rebellion than to see her succumb to mass civil disarmament for if and when that day does come, America will already have ceased to exist.
    The Possee Comitatus Act does not apply to the Department of Homeland Severity Blueshirts or internal paramilitaries.

+1 He must not have paid attention to what happened recently in Nevada.

The Possee Comitatus Act does not apply to the Department of Homeland Severity Blueshirts or internal paramilitaries.
    The reason why many of us have warned for years that they have re-instituted the redcoats, an occupying standing army with different names and different colored costumes.

Yes I am aware of that. But think about it. DHS has nowhere near enough personnel to disarm the entire nation.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

They can absolutely disarm "America."

But by the end of the war, they may be surprised how little of their land is still known as America.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Yes I am aware of that. But think about it. DHS has nowhere near enough personnel to disarm the entire nation.
    It has been posted here on OCDO that there are about one million armed non-military FedGov agents, paramilitaries, all of which might fall to DHS command.

It has been posted here on OCDO that there are about one million armed non-military FedGov agents, paramilitaries, all of which might fall to DHS command.
    Declaring your local yokels as "first responders" has had this very effect.

In Washington they have legalized pot, guess who still helps the feds raid the dispensaries for medication?

Banned
    Nor does it apply to the US military anymore. And people think its hard to disarm? I would disagree .. if they passed laws, people would rather hand out stickers than pick up their guns (right before they turn them over).

Even "pro-gun" web sites will not allow people to talk about ignoring or disobeying such laws.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Nor does it apply to the US military anymore. And people think its hard to disarm? I would disagree .. if they passed laws, people would rather hand out stickers than pick up their guns (right before they turn them over).

Even "pro-gun" web sites will not allow people to talk about ignoring or disobeying such laws.
    Most of the military personnel would either refuse such an order, because it would be an illegal order and a violation of their oath of service. Many would actually turn to the side of the civilian population. At least this is what I have been told by some officers and NCO's. Yes some would follow an order to disarm the People, but you have to remember this.

The military comes from cities, towns, and rural areas all over the country. If a unit opens fire on people in, say, Tennessee, they would also know that this same thing is most likely happening in their own home towns to their family and friends. Not a heartwarming thought to most.

I disagree with those who believe that active disarmament of the populous by the feds is a doable action. Too many people would be against it and that includes not only the military but state and local police and even some government agents. They have to go home, too and people also know where they live.

America First!

Banned
    Most of the military personnel would either refuse such an order <snip>.
    Humm, so I guess all those guys during/after Katina didn't go door to door stealing guns with the local cops? All those videos must have been faked.

I disagree with those who believe that active disarmament of the populous by the feds is a doable action. Too many people would be against it and that includes not only the military but state and local police and even some government agents. They have to go home, too and people also know where they live.
    I'm no tinfoil hat nutjob...but, not many folks goy worked up over the Boston Constitution Suspension Event, the Aurora Constitution Suspension Event, the CA Constitution Suspension Event (Dorner), Katrina and many other Constitution Suspension Events large and small.

The cops flashbang a toddler and that atrocity don't get folks worked up. Judges tell juries to do this or that in spite of what is plainly evident in front of their own eyes, juries go along.

Death by 10,000 cuts? If it is only a gun nut or two, here and there, then eventually, within a generation perhaps, Americans are disarmed. All ya gotta do is look to big cities to see the truth of my words.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Most of the military personnel would either refuse such an order, because it would be an illegal order and a violation of their oath of service. Many would actually turn to the side of the civilian population. At least this is what I have been told by some officers and NCO's. Yes some would follow an order to disarm the People, but you have to remember this.

The military comes from cities, towns, and rural areas all over the country. If a unit opens fire on people in, say, Tennessee, they would also know that this same thing is most likely happening in their own home towns to their family and friends. Not a heartwarming thought to most.

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    I'm no tinfoil hat nutjob...but, not many folks goy worked up over the Boston Constitution Suspension Event, the Aurora Constitution Suspension Event, the CA Constitution Suspension Event (Dorner), Katrina and many other Constitution Suspension Events large and small.

The cops flashbang a toddler and that atrocity don't get folks worked up. Judges tell juries to do this or that in spite of what is plainly evident in front of their own eyes, juries go along.

Death by 10,000 cuts? If it is only a gun nut or two, here and there, then eventually, within a generation perhaps, Americans are disarmed. All ya gotta do is look to big cities to see the truth of my words.
    Yep they know they can't do it all at once, its why the subtle attacks and the constant demonization. Background checks, limit accessories, guns that look evil to anti's, GFZ's, limit rounds, and etc.......

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Humm, so I guess all those guys during/after Katina didn't go door to door stealing guns with the local cops? All those videos must have been faked.
    Weren't those National Guard?

Gentlemen, I'm talking about a sudden thing here, not a slow "death by a 1,000 cuts" thing. Yes we most certainly have lost a great many rights in just my lifetime. But a sudden order coming out of the executive branch to confiscate privately owned arms is going to meet with a lot of resistance. Not all of the 100 million+ gun owners are going to say, "Molon Labe" but even if just 10% did, it would get a lot of attention.

What say you folks to this?

America First!

[ ... ]What say you folks to this?
    It is not a world in which I wish to live. Study self-immolation and the example of the Buddhist monks and Bonze Thich Quang Duc. When they come for your guns, take one or two with you into that good night.

Weren't those National Guard? ...
    And cops if my memory serves me correctly.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...-katrina_N.htm
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

And cops if my memory serves me correctly.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...-katrina_N.htm
    Yeah, that sounds right.

America First!

The Posse Comitatus Act was superseded and suspended by the National Defense Authorization Act of 2011, along with several other Constitutional guarantees - like the 1st, 4th, 6th, 8th and 10th Amendments. I believe your personal feelings regarding conflagration vs submission are shared by MANY (if not most) Americans. Dying on one's feet, is preferable to living on one's knees. Never forget what T. Jefferson said about the Tree of Liberty...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

Quote Originally Posted by Gil223 View Post
    The Posse Comitatus Act was superseded and suspended by the National Defense Authorization Act of 2011, along with several other Constitutional guarantees - like the 1st, 4th, 6th, 8th and 10th Amendments. I believe your personal feelings regarding conflagration vs submission are shared by MANY (if not most) Americans. Dying on one's feet, is preferable to living on one's knees. Never forget what T. Jefferson said about the Tree of Liberty...
    Very sad, indeed. Jefferson, of course, was right about patriots and tyrants. He was also right about what to do, "..whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends..". The genius of the man was nothing more than one who had learned from the lessons of history and understood the folly of Man.

America First!

Weren't those National Guard?

Gentlemen, I'm talking about a sudden thing here, not a slow "death by a 1,000 cuts" thing. Yes we most certainly have lost a great many rights in just my lifetime. But a sudden order coming out of the executive branch to confiscate privately owned arms is going to meet with a lot of resistance. Not all of the 100 million+ gun owners are going to say, "Molon Labe" but even if just 10% did, it would get a lot of attention.

What say you folks to this?
    +1

Not a chance they can get away with it.

Bundy Ranch was a small taste of what the government could expect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast