• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

We can disarm Americans within a generation.

sudden valley gunner

^^^^^ That is the real reason these jackboots are anti gun. The truth of the matter is the right to resist as recognized by the 2A means resisting their costumed street warriors.

(purposeful use of passive voice, I am sure you know why)

stealthyeliminator

He is delusional. Completely delusional.... Do I even need to try to explain the many ways in which his statement becomes less and less plausible all the way to laughable? How the hell is someone this ignorant police chief of a city as significant as San Diego?

davidmcbeth

Banned
MOLON LABE applies to so much more than merely arms. It applies to life, for instance. When they come to take your guns, be sure to take one or two into that good night with you.

The Washington Guardian page has not yet loaded.

Registrant Name: Tim Haake
Registrant Organization: Packard Media Group LLC
Registrant Street: 13303 Packard Drive
Registrant City: VA
Registrant State/Province: Virginia
Registrant Postal Code: 22193
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.2024088700

It's not just you! http://washingtonguardian.com looks down from here.
http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/washingtonguardian.com

The Breitbart dateline is 28 Jan 2013

Laddie, when they say that they are comin' for ya ... you go get them, not wait for them to get you.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
People like this just don't think things through. Do they realize how difficult it would be to disarm all Americans? How's going to do it? Do they realize the opposition they would run into, not only from the People but from most police forces and the National Guard (can't use the military - Posse Comitatus... though nothing would surprise me). This is not going to be a simple task and there will be blood spilled in the process.

Personally, I would rather see my country engulfed in conflagration and open rebellion than to see her succumb to mass civil disarmament for if and when that day does come, America will already have ceased to exist.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

People like this just don't think things through. Do they realize how difficult it would be to disarm all Americans? How's going to do it? Do they realize the opposition they would run into, not only from the People but from most police forces and the National Guard (can't use the military - Posse Comitatus... though nothing would surprise me). This is not going to be a simple task and there will be blood spilled in the process.

Personally, I would rather see my country engulfed in conflagration and open rebellion than to see her succumb to mass civil disarmament for if and when that day does come, America will already have ceased to exist.

+1 He must not have paid attention to what happened recently in Nevada.

The Possee Comitatus Act does not apply to the Department of Homeland Severity Blueshirts or internal paramilitaries.

The reason why many of us have warned for years that they have re-instituted the redcoats, an occupying standing army with different names and different colored costumes.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
They can absolutely disarm "America."

But by the end of the war, they may be surprised how little of their land is still known as America.

sudden valley gunner

It has been posted here on OCDO that there are about one million armed non-military FedGov agents, paramilitaries, all of which might fall to DHS command.

Declaring your local yokels as "first responders" has had this very effect.

In Washington they have legalized pot, guess who still helps the feds raid the dispensaries for medication?

davidmcbeth

Banned
The Possee Comitatus Act does not apply to the Department of Homeland Severity Blueshirts or internal paramilitaries.

Nor does it apply to the US military anymore. And people think its hard to disarm? I would disagree .. if they passed laws, people would rather hand out stickers than pick up their guns (right before they turn them over).

Even "pro-gun" web sites will not allow people to talk about ignoring or disobeying such laws.

SouthernBoy

Nor does it apply to the US military anymore. And people think its hard to disarm? I would disagree .. if they passed laws, people would rather hand out stickers than pick up their guns (right before they turn them over).

Even "pro-gun" web sites will not allow people to talk about ignoring or disobeying such laws.

Most of the military personnel would either refuse such an order, because it would be an illegal order and a violation of their oath of service. Many would actually turn to the side of the civilian population. At least this is what I have been told by some officers and NCO's. Yes some would follow an order to disarm the People, but you have to remember this.

The military comes from cities, towns, and rural areas all over the country. If a unit opens fire on people in, say, Tennessee, they would also know that this same thing is most likely happening in their own home towns to their family and friends. Not a heartwarming thought to most.

I disagree with those who believe that active disarmament of the populous by the feds is a doable action. Too many people would be against it and that includes not only the military but state and local police and even some government agents. They have to go home, too and people also know where they live.

OC for ME

I disagree with those who believe that active disarmament of the populous by the feds is a doable action. Too many people would be against it and that includes not only the military but state and local police and even some government agents. They have to go home, too and people also know where they live.
I'm no tinfoil hat nutjob...but, not many folks goy worked up over the Boston Constitution Suspension Event, the Aurora Constitution Suspension Event, the CA Constitution Suspension Event (Dorner), Katrina and many other Constitution Suspension Events large and small.

The cops flashbang a toddler and that atrocity don't get folks worked up. Judges tell juries to do this or that in spite of what is plainly evident in front of their own eyes, juries go along.

Death by 10,000 cuts? If it is only a gun nut or two, here and there, then eventually, within a generation perhaps, Americans are disarmed. All ya gotta do is look to big cities to see the truth of my words.

sudden valley gunner

Most of the military personnel would either refuse such an order, because it would be an illegal order and a violation of their oath of service. Many would actually turn to the side of the civilian population. At least this is what I have been told by some officers and NCO's. Yes some would follow an order to disarm the People, but you have to remember this.

The military comes from cities, towns, and rural areas all over the country. If a unit opens fire on people in, say, Tennessee, they would also know that this same thing is most likely happening in their own home towns to their family and friends. Not a heartwarming thought to most.

I'm no tinfoil hat nutjob...but, not many folks goy worked up over the Boston Constitution Suspension Event, the Aurora Constitution Suspension Event, the CA Constitution Suspension Event (Dorner), Katrina and many other Constitution Suspension Events large and small.

The cops flashbang a toddler and that atrocity don't get folks worked up. Judges tell juries to do this or that in spite of what is plainly evident in front of their own eyes, juries go along.

Death by 10,000 cuts? If it is only a gun nut or two, here and there, then eventually, within a generation perhaps, Americans are disarmed. All ya gotta do is look to big cities to see the truth of my words.
Yep they know they can't do it all at once, its why the subtle attacks and the constant demonization. Background checks, limit accessories, guns that look evil to anti's, GFZ's, limit rounds, and etc.......

SouthernBoy

Humm, so I guess all those guys during/after Katina didn't go door to door stealing guns with the local cops? All those videos must have been faked.

Weren't those National Guard?

Gentlemen, I'm talking about a sudden thing here, not a slow "death by a 1,000 cuts" thing. Yes we most certainly have lost a great many rights in just my lifetime. But a sudden order coming out of the executive branch to confiscate privately owned arms is going to meet with a lot of resistance. Not all of the 100 million+ gun owners are going to say, "Molon Labe" but even if just 10% did, it would get a lot of attention.

What say you folks to this?

Gil223

The Posse Comitatus Act was superseded and suspended by the National Defense Authorization Act of 2011, along with several other Constitutional guarantees - like the 1st, 4th, 6th, 8th and 10th Amendments. I believe your personal feelings regarding conflagration vs submission are shared by MANY (if not most) Americans. Dying on one's feet, is preferable to living on one's knees. Never forget what T. Jefferson said about the Tree of Liberty...

SouthernBoy

The Posse Comitatus Act was superseded and suspended by the National Defense Authorization Act of 2011, along with several other Constitutional guarantees - like the 1st, 4th, 6th, 8th and 10th Amendments. I believe your personal feelings regarding conflagration vs submission are shared by MANY (if not most) Americans. Dying on one's feet, is preferable to living on one's knees. Never forget what T. Jefferson said about the Tree of Liberty...

Very sad, indeed. Jefferson, of course, was right about patriots and tyrants. He was also right about what to do, "..whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends..". The genius of the man was nothing more than one who had learned from the lessons of history and understood the folly of Man.

sudden valley gunner

Weren't those National Guard?

Gentlemen, I'm talking about a sudden thing here, not a slow "death by a 1,000 cuts" thing. Yes we most certainly have lost a great many rights in just my lifetime. But a sudden order coming out of the executive branch to confiscate privately owned arms is going to meet with a lot of resistance. Not all of the 100 million+ gun owners are going to say, "Molon Labe" but even if just 10% did, it would get a lot of attention.

What say you folks to this?

+1

Not a chance they can get away with it.

Bundy Ranch was a small taste of what the government could expect.