Thread: Open Carry Walkabout

Open Carry Walkabout

Who is game?
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

I might be.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar
    I love you guys. Better act quickly though. You just know DC if having an emergency meeting to try to figure out how best to violate our rights, er...I mean pass a reasonably constructed permitting scheme.

Also, please take some video. You can always do some trash pickup in DC to confuse the haters. Just try to keep those politicians out of your trash bag.
    Last edited by bigtoe416; 07-28-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoe416 View Post
    I love you guys. Better act quickly though. You just know DC if having an emergency meeting to try to figure out how best to violate our rights, er...I mean pass a reasonably constructed permitting scheme.

Also, please take some video. You can always do some trash pickup in DC to confuse the haters. Just try to keep those politicians out of your trash bag.
    A trash pickup is a grand idea. I'd be up for that potentially, depending on schedule.

I'd really like to go, and I'd be down to pickup trash, but I'd really like if it there was a turnout of at least half a dozen.