• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cop knocks on your car window...

OC for ME

Must be a scary world you live in. Mine? I see it and people for what they are. ...
You see people as you want to see them, and it is likely that the adverse reactions listed are more of your own making than the antics of thug cops.

"Scary world"...too funny.

wimwag

You see people as you want to see them, and it is likely that the adverse reactions listed are more of your own making than the antics of thug cops.

Explain to me the rationale of pointing a gun at someone from a moving vehicle and then just driving off afterwards. Must not have been doing enough to warrant the cop to stop.

Big oops moment for Mike Mason anyways. Next time we met was two years ago in Rice Lake. He was one of the officers that suddenly retired after the passing of Act 35. The sight of armed citizens terrifies would be tyrants like him. He got even fatter which I didn't think was possible. Must be almost 500 lbs. Couldn't be a threat to anyone except for with that gun and the badge to cover up his wrongdoing. Now he's got neither.

OC for ME

Explain to me the rationale of pointing a gun at someone from a moving vehicle and then just driving off afterwards. Must not have been doing enough to warrant the cop to stop. ...
Can't and won't.

You claim he pointed a gun at you. If this is true then a redress of wrongs should be/should've been sought. Did you seek a redress of wrongs? Are you seeking a redress of wrongs? If not, well...

Primus

Must be a scary world you live in. Mine? I see it and people for what they are. Most are soft, some are loud and a small percentage actually take action. Many cops are no different than bullies. They resort to threats, whether it's words or pulling a weapon on those unaffected by words, and rarely ever follow through on threats. Most cops who draw on a violent suspect never fire. They freeze up and the guy simply leaves. Other cops arrive later and attack in a large group. Bullies. That's it.

My first experience with a police officer ever was having a gun shoved in my mouth for picking up coal along the railroad tracks. Big man pulling a gun on a 7 year old. I've had a cop drive by and point a gun at me and my girlfriend over fighting a traffic ticket. I've had a cop sit outside my apartment every day for 3 months and block my vehicle for testifying that I saw him yank a teenage girl around by her hair for 4 minutes after he handcuffed her. I've had a bailiff attempt to assault me in the Eau Claire County courthouse in a hallway with no cameras and dropped him even though I was handcuffed. No charges there. I've had guns pointed at me for OC. I've had cops force their way into my home to threaten my girlfriend over charges they brought being thrown out. I've had an assistant chief threaten to kill my newborn baby over my turning him and another officer in for pointing guns at me and my girlfriend. I've had a deputy threaten to kill me and then try to run me over for open carry during deer season. I've had a police chief threaten to shoot me on sight if I held an OC walk and that was all talk. I've had cops neither detain nor arrest me and lock me in the jail overnight and then follow me home in their cars during a 100 degree day after stealing my shoes and socks. I've had a deputy threaten to shoot me if I reached for my wallet while OCing.

Do you think I'm afraid of some cop's bruised ego? I don't have consensual conversations with cops, even when they're off duty.

Except for Primus. :p

Thats because you want to see my moobs. Or massive guns as I call them.

:D

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Primus

Qft....

While I'm certain that some of that is true and some if those guys are straight thugs, I'm also certain that at some point in time if you keep getting the same results in different places with different people then maybe its you....

That can be a good thing in some ways. But when it leads to every cop you meet pulling guns on you then it might be something youd want to reconsider..

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

wimwag

Can't and won't.

You claim he pointed a gun at you. If this is true then a redress of wrongs should be/should've been sought. Did you seek a redress of wrongs? Are you seeking a redress of wrongs? If not, well...

I did pursue it. Read the post again. Although a lot of them retired as soon as act 35 was passed, that whole department needs to be purged.