Thread: Activists Install Jury Nullification Billboard In DC

Activists Install Jury Nullification Billboard In DC

Banned
    Little bit "busy" but its a good thing

A single juror is the most powerful person in the courthouse when the judge tasks the jury to come up to a verdict.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40sc View Post
    A single juror is the most powerful person in the courthouse when the judge tasks the jury to come up to a verdict.
    +1

I look at it as the peoples veto. Too bad too many think they have to follow judges instructions as law.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    +1

I look at it as the peoples veto. Too bad too many think they have to follow judges instructions as law.
    And the judges do discourage nullification and the courts (wait..big surprise...) have blessed their illegal instructions.

Lets face it 99% percent of people if cops come to their front door asking for permission to search, they would allow them.

Well guess what I got in yesterday's mail?

A jury summons

Doubt I have a snowball's chance in (heck) because the section I have to take back has a questionnaire about having been involved "in a court proceeding other than jury service" and was the case criminal, traffic or civil?

Well; yes, yes and yes. I worked with the FBI for 3 years to put a former boss who ___ed me over in federal prison, I rode on patrol with a sheriff's deputy buddy for 9 years participating in numerous arrests and testified a few times and the wife is currently suing her former employer for a few million.
    Last edited by F350; 08-01-2014 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by F350 View Post
    Well guess hat I got in yesterday's mail?

A jury summons

Doubt I have a snowball's chance in (heck) because the section I have to take back has a questionnaire about having been involved "in a court proceeding other than jury service" and was the case criminal, traffic or civil?

Well; yes, yes and yes. I worked with the FBI for 3 years to put a former boss who ___ed me over in federal prison, I rode on patrol with a sheriff's deputy buddy for 9 years participating in numerous arrests and testified a few times and the wife is currently suing her former employer for a few million.
    Simply write a letter back to them asking them to clearly define, "US Citizen" as it is being used for this summons.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    Simply write a letter back to them asking them to clearly define, "US Citizen" as it is being used for this summons.

"US Citizen" includes any kid who scampered up from the Mexico 'cause we love that here !

How come defense lawyers don't spread the word?
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Regular Member rightwinglibertarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    +1

In todays corrupt so-called justice system what are the chances of a juror being charged with contempt of court or struck off for refusing to obey? I could find a dozen cases of judges violating the Constitution or upholding laws that the Constitution has already automatically nullified such as any and all restrictions of the bearing of arms not to mention the people who have been assaulted by police, kidnapped and charged with a made-up crime related to filming police, which is protected under the 1st Amendment.
    "Which part of shall not be infringed is so difficult to understand"?

"Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

Conservative Broadcast || Google Plus profile

Quote Originally Posted by rightwinglibertarian View Post
    In todays corrupt so-called justice system what are the chances of a juror being charged with contempt of court or struck off for refusing to obey? I could find a dozen cases of judges violating the Constitution or upholding laws that the Constitution has already automatically nullified such as any and all restrictions of the bearing of arms not to mention the people who have been assaulted by police, kidnapped and charged with a made-up crime related to filming police, which is protected under the 1st Amendment.

Yep even in New Hampshire were they passed a law protecting nullification instructions judges are doing all they can to subvert that law.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    How come defense lawyers don't spread the word?
    Good question. I know a few that do. I also know a few who believe in it but have told me they will suffer career consequences if they advocate it.

I know some who I have talked to are part of the cartelization of the legal system and don't want juries having the right to ignore their argument and the states.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    "US Citizen" includes any kid who scampered up from the Mexico 'cause we love that here !
    "US Citizen" either means a citizen/resident of Washington DC or a Citizen of the Virgin Islands.
    There are 5 different meanings in the laws.

"US Citizen" is not a citizen of any one of the 50 states.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)