• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Rights Policy Conference carry

ps1mhd

May be going to the Gun Rights Policy Conference BUT
by what I'm reading if your out of state you can't carry Legally .
Am I right? This will not be changing soon I take it.
Why have a Gun Rights Policy Conference in a state that doesn't honor them.
I can spend my money else where.

Mike

OC4me

May be going to the Gun Rights Policy Conference BUT
by what I'm reading if your out of state you can't carry Legally .
Am I right? This will not be changing soon I take it.
Why have a Gun Rights Policy Conference in a state that doesn't honor them.
I can spend my money else where.
Mike
The purpose of having it in Chicago (of all places) is to make a political statement. Having the event in the heart of the most anti-gun locality in the nation (save D.C.) really highlights the importance of the event. Having the event in Chicago also demonstrates genuine concern for the comfort and convenience of the usual half-dozen anti-gun protesters who will no longer have to be bused in from afar.

Last edited: