• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No Firearm signs. Complained and was told this.

Have Gun - Will Carry

I'm sure that Grape has access to the IP's - 50.123.249.228 and we have a congenial relationship.

No doubt you do have such a relationship, else you would have been re-banned by now.

But why would you respond to me, "Nightmare", when I was clearly speaking to your alter ego, Mini-Doug? After all, neither - or should I say, none of you will answer to Doug Huffman here on OCDO...

LOL wellll you can call me Ray or you can call me Jay or you can call me johnny but ya doesnt have to call me Doug:)

How about Sock? Or do you prefer Puppet? (that might be closer to the truth...) :lol:

Sadly, most members in the Wisconsin forum would recognize your stench anywhere, Doug. I L'dMAO when I read that even Grape has sniffed you out! :p
:banana: :monkey