Thread: NY mans death ruled a homicide.. "NEED A LINK'

NY mans death ruled a homicide.. "NEED A LINK'

Hi Folks

I heard on a talk radio show, that the death of the man that die two weeks ago in NY was ruled a homicide..

Any more info available on this issue?

TIA

CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

Centurion
    Next to see if the "authorities" rule this homicide as "justified" or "Not-Justified"!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Man who shot NYC choke video held on gun charge.

Orta, whose recording of an officer restraining Garner with a chokehold fueled outcry against the police, is charged with two counts of criminal possession of a weapon. [ ... ] Police said plainclothes officers from a Staten Island narcotics unit saw Orta stuff a silver-colored, .25-caliber handgun into a 17-year-old female companionís waistband after they emerged from a brief stop at the Hotel Richmond.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...on-gun-charge/
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Orta, whose recording of an officer restraining Garner with a chokehold fueled outcry against the police, is charged with two counts of criminal possession of a weapon. [ ... ] Police said plainclothes officers from a Staten Island narcotics unit saw Orta stuff a silver-colored, .25-caliber handgun into a 17-year-old female companionís waistband after they emerged from a brief stop at the Hotel Richmond.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...on-gun-charge/
    So during that entire struggle, with all those cops standing around watching a guy get choked to death, not one thought it prudent to yell GUN when they saw it's bright silver petina flash as it was passed over? Not one thought the presence of a gun in the crowd, especially one in the process of changing hands, was important enough to deal with right then?

Just sounds odd to me is all...
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

Quote Originally Posted by Baked on Grease View Post
    So during that entire struggle, with all those cops standing around watching a guy get choked to death, not one thought it prudent to yell GUN when they saw it's bright silver petina flash as it was passed over? Not one thought the presence of a gun in the crowd, especially one in the process of changing hands, was important enough to deal with right then? Just sounds odd to me is all...
    I think these are two incidents coincident only in the victim, separated by some time during which the cops followed the victim while looking for an opportunity to ....
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked on Grease View Post
    So during that entire struggle, with all those cops standing around watching a guy get choked to death, not one thought it prudent to yell GUN when they saw it's bright silver petina flash as it was passed over? Not one thought the presence of a gun in the crowd, especially one in the process of changing hands, was important enough to deal with right then?

Just sounds odd to me is all...
    These were two separate events. Definitely seems to be a fortunate coincidence (for the NYPD) that the guy who filmed them suddenly ends up on weapons charges. Also fortunate for them it was unloaded.
    I'm not much for conspiracies but it's just interesting all these fortunate coincidences the NYPD is having with one specific case.
    "Loyalty above all else except honor. " -John Mahoney

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." -Gerald R. Ford