• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Topless protest in Austin, TX

stealthyeliminator

Every time I've been on an OC walk, someone has learned about it.. It'd make me laugh that people say "everyone already knows about it" if I didn't know they really thought that.

KBCraig

The topless protestors seriously misjudged the OCers. In their world view, all "gun nuts" must be super-conservatives who would be shocked and offended at the sight of a bare breast. Surprise! OC advocates tend to be in favor of all individual liberties.

Rusty Young Man

The topless protestors seriously misjudged the OCers. In their world view, all "gun nuts" must be super-conservatives who would be shocked and offended at the sight of a bare breast. Surprise! OC advocates tend to be in favor of all individual liberties.

What does this have to do with carrying, Doug?

He's insinuating that I am against the individual Freedom of praying in public. Simply reading my post will reveal that what I am against is the feigning of prayer for a petty 15% discount at the eatery in question.

OT: I wonder what MAD moms has to say about their "support"-ers.:lol:
Sorry, couldn't resist making a little joke.

Also, I found ONE bit of projection more than a little amusing:
"They certainly seemed to think it was strange that we weren't intimidated by them or they weapons – which gives the lie to their assertions that open-carry activists are just trying to make sure everyone else feels comfortable."

Last edited:

half_life1052

He's insinuating that I am against the individual Freedom of praying in public. Simply reading my post will reveal that what I am against is the feigning of prayer for a petty 15% discount at the eatery in question.

"They certainly seemed to think it was strange that we weren't intimidated by them or they weapons – which gives the lie to their assertions that open-carry activists are just trying to make sure everyone else feels comfortable."

I bit my tongue stopping short of tit for tat. <running/ducking/hiding>:lol:

stealthyeliminator

They love to tell us what we think. They evaluate our psych through pictures and facebook posts and let us know all of our intentions and beliefs and thoughts quite often. We'd certainly be lost without them. :rolleyes: