• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brady Campaign discovers, disses "My Parents Open Carry"

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

OC Freedom

http://gunfreezone.net/wordpress/index.php/2014/08/04/that-desperate-need-to-lie/

(Don't be afraid of the url - Miguel is one of the biggest 2A supporters.)

http://gunfreezone.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/brady-open-carry-book-1.jpg

I guess they are convinced we are brainwashing our kids to "pack heat". :banghead::banghead:

Does anybody know Brian and/or Nathan (the authors)? They might be interested from more than a perversely curious perspective.

stay safe.

I better buy some copies before it gets banned. Thanks for the heads up.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
http://gunfreezone.net/wordpress/index.php/2014/08/04/that-desperate-need-to-lie/

(Don't be afraid of the url - Miguel is one of the biggest 2A supporters.)

http://gunfreezone.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/brady-open-carry-book-1.jpg

I guess they are convinced we are brainwashing our kids to "pack heat". :banghead::banghead:

Does anybody know Brian and/or Nathan (the authors)? They might be interested from more than a perversely curious perspective.

stay safe.
I'm Brian.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I've heard from the publisher and asked him to post here what he sent me. Or give me permission to quote him.

Is it :banana: or :monkey that signifies the happy dance?

Special to OC Freedom: you better buy your copy ASAP, but not for the reason you mentioned.

stay safe.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
After reading the comments, I have but one thing to say to those folks. Well, actually, someone said it much better than I possibly could. He's not that plagerizing Major Caudill; he is a immigrant from Germany who followed the established process of becoming a citizen and staunch supporter of the Second Amendment:

http://munchkinwrangler.wordpress.com/2007/03/23/why-the-gun-is-civilization/

stay safe.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
this is what you get when your dissing goes both viral and agley

Skip Coryell, the publisher, gave me permission to quote his comment to me:

In a message dated 8/4/2014 4:51:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, skipcoryell@****.com writes:
This is awesome! Sales are going through the roof!
Thank you Bill Mahr and Sara Brady!

He said he will be around later to check out the thread and probably post something.

Get your copy before they run out!

stay safe.

Rusty Young Man

Just like with the Bloomie ad, these things tend to backfire on the antis because truth has a nasty habit of cutting through their lies.:cool:

As to the dancing banana and dancing monkey, I understand the banana to be more emphatic in its celebration than the monkey.:lol: YMMV

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Just like with the Bloomie ad, these things tend to backfire on the antis because truth has a nasty habit of cutting through their lies.:cool:

As to the dancing banana and dancing monkey, I understand the banana to be more emphatic in its celebration than the monkey.:lol: YMMV

The dancing banana will take you to a happier place. The monkey do-do not so much. YMMV.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Sales are doing well. We are even selling copies overseas. Several international news agencies have asked for comments. Supplies are getting lower, so if you want a copy get the order in fast.

Only $9.95 + shipping
A savings of 33%.
Now available as a PDF! Click here to order your electronic copy of "My Parents Open Carry" for only $3.95!

For a limited time only, White Feather Press is giving away a free copy of the fun book “Raising Boys Feminists Will Hate!" by Doug Giles, with every purchase of "My Parents Open Carry" in book form. That's a $15.99 value!

www.myparentsopencarry.com

Last edited by a moderator:

twoskinsonemanns

my favorite comment so far:

Liberals to counter with a book titled, "My Parents Look Good in a Chalk Outline."

Well done with the book and getting such flack from it. Must be doing something right.

cabledawg

Ordered mine today! Got two copies, one for home and one to place on my desk at work. Until Uncle Sam (my employer) tells me I cant like they've been trying to do with my OathKeepers stuff.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
THAT DESPERATE NEED TO LIE….
AUGUST 4, 2014 MIGUEL G
So via Brady Campaign, We get this interesting title by ThinkProgress (which nether, nor):

[picture of book cover]

So the book is for kids to understand why their parents Open Carry, but neitherTHINKnorProgress chooses to make it look as if we were teaching kids to Open Carry by their lonesome.

The article just describes the book and then goes to babble about “guns are bad, M’kay,” LaPierre is Bad, M’kay,” & “more gun = more crime, M’kay.” If anybody with a dozen spare neurons seeks to find where does the book say for Kids to Open Carry, he/she would be wasting time…and probably because I doubt they could find that information in the book. But neitherTHINKnorProgress readers will bother to figure that out and will just have enough with repeating the tittle.

If you cause is righteous, why lie?
Yours Truly

stay safe.