• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brady is DEAD !!!!!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I really wish he could rest in peace, but I fear he will move from being a poster-child victim to becoming a poster-chld martyr.

And from back when he was wounded:
Arthur Kobrine, the surgeon who operated on Brady less than an hour after the shooting, said Hinckley used bullets that were supposed to explode on impact.

"The only one that exploded hit Mr. Brady," said Kobrine, a neurosurgeon at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital. "It was a devastating injury to the brain."

And somehow those exploding (hollow point) .22LR bullets were not banned by the Brady Law. How come?

stay safe.