Thread: New ammo is one of the most operational - posers lining up to get their hands on some

New ammo is one of the most operational - posers lining up to get their hands on some

http://www.theoutdoorwire.com/story/...474feyebqj6uvh

HPR designed the Black Ops as one of the most operational personal defense hollowed point rounds available on the market. The casing of the Black Ops is a polished silver color, adding to the quality with the look of performance.
    Tam http://booksbikesboomsticks.blogspot.com/ asks: "What does that even mean? Their operations are the most operational because they're operationaler than yours?"

Scroll down their page for specs. Light and fast vs heavy and slow now comes with a shiney polished silver color.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Does it do windows? (yuk-yuk)

So if I buy this ammo it will make me an operationally operating operator?

At last!
    When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht

Wake me when it has a wing and a racing stripe.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

reminds me of the RIP ammo. Yeah, i can imagine being on the witness stand after a defensive shooting with the prosecutor playing RIP AMMO, THE LAST ROUND YOU'LL EVER NEED, VIRTUALLY SHREDS YOUR TARGET then follows with a full auto glock spraying RIP bullets into thin gelatin.

RIP is also a lower weight (95gr). Im not sure i really understand their rational for the lower grain bullets. But hey, RIP sells out every time they come in at $2+ per bullet. People are always gullible no matter if it's cars, TVs, bullets etc.

OMG, it comes in a silver case? Will it kill wolverines and vampires too??????????

Quote Originally Posted by Kopis View Post
    OMG, it comes in a silver case? Will it kill wolverines and vampires too??????????
    No, the bullet has to be silver (or silver colored?) to do that. But you can cast your own silver bullets over a campfire. Just ask Clayton Moore.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick9 View Post
    Does it do windows? (yuk-yuk)
    No I think this is a UNIX based ammo system.
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    No, the bullet has to be silver (or silver colored?) to do that. But you can cast your own silver bullets over a campfire. Just ask Clayton Moore.

stay safe.
    shades of the william tell overture's finale, skid your exposing your age...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    shades of the william tell overture's finale, skid your exposing your age...

ipse
    Better my age than - OK, let's just skip that, shall we? You will still need brain bleach thinking about that.

stay safe.

----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by Kopis View Post

I don't know much about vampires...but wolverines do not need any special bullets to be killed. Unless it is of the X-men type, then it would be very hard to kill with any bullet or anything at all.
    Last edited by Bernymac; 08-07-2014 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernymac View Post
    I don't know much about vampires...but wolverines do not need any special bullets to be killed. Unless it is of the X-men type, then it would be very hard to kill with any bullet or anything at all.
    Hey now, wolverines are not to be messed with.

Probably no better than the surplus 7.62x25 milsurp I run through my Tok.