• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Moms Demand Action-Lexington

TheRealMcCoy

Apparently the Moms will be at Phoenix park tomorrow from 4pm to 9 pm to sign up Gun Sense Voters. I plan on taking a little stroll down there and showing my support for my constitutional rights.

poetdante

Nevermind. It's Lexington. If it were Louisville I'd join ya. OC'ing right now in yuppie central coffee shop

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

ps1mhd

I will try to make it.
When are you going and for how long?
Maybe I could meet you.

Mike

TheRealMcCoy

Not a lot to tell. There was one mom and a guy there. I walked past and declined their snack that they were offering. I walked the around the small park a bit and ultimately sat on a bench across from their table until I saw the other OC, who turned out to be ps1mhd, sitting nearby. We had a little chat before I had to leave to pick up my daughter. Only excitement was when a kid on a bike rolled up to a corner as I was waiting to cross the street and said loudly "Oh my God, that guy had a gun!". I just looked at him shaking my head and said "real funny" as he rode away.

Last edited:

ps1mhd

What about the Moms? How many of them were there? How much attention were they gathering? Where they signing up a lot of people or just wasting their time?

One couple was there passing out very little. I didn't see anyone sign anything.
I stayed about half an hour in the area not much happened.

Mike

TheRealMcCoy

What about the Moms? How many of them were there? How much attention were they gathering? Where they signing up a lot of people or just wasting their time?

As was said only one mom and a man I assume was her husband. I saw a couple people sign up but they were not getting a lot of attention. I did see a few take a snack but not sign their "pledge"

LinemansWifeXD9

I am a MOM!

I am a MOM - I love Pink - I love my husband - I love my kiddos...

And guess what?!?

I LOVE MY GUNS!!

I exercise my right to carry - as a MOTHER - I will do ANYTHING at ANY cost to protect my children/ family.

I am also SMART - I understand the laws how they are written, I understand the responsibility that carrying a firearm holds. And I respect that responsibility.

Why don't they ask other MOMS?!?

KRM59

Re: LinemansWifeXD9

LinemansWifeXD9 First off Welcome to our little forum :)
They sometime do poll groups of Ladies that happen to have Women like your self, but they are quickly dismissed as fluke, a fraud , a strange crack pot ! Logic and true American values are ideas they can not comprehend, and as such do not exist for them.
A Woman that embraces the notion that it is Her right and responsibility to protect not only Herself but Her Family is repugnant and disgusting in their eyes. I for one applaud you, You are what the norm should be, not the minority of Women. They fear you, and others like you, why ? because you show courage , self worth , Independent thought, All the things they fear most. Stay strong, stand tall.

Maverick9

It's 'DEMAND' something regardless of:
1. Laws
2. Civil Rights
3. Right to self defense
4. Right to not be oppressed.

Sadly, they don't know what they ask for. Would that they could be sent to a planet full of people like them. Angry, weak, stupid and over-entitled and opinionated. But with the actual criminals who do what they want. They'd end up as slaves or quickly extinguished by predators, both civil and criminal.