• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

N.J. cop: Obama doesn't follow Constitution

OC for ME

"Obama has decimated the friggin' constitution, so I don't give a damn," said [Richard] Recine, who is a retired Franklin, N.J., police officer. "Because if he doesn't follow the Constitution we don't have to."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/06/nj-cop-constitution-obama/13677935/
dope2.gif

countryclubjoe

That is one stupid semi-retired leo... Time for him to hang up the badge and try to get his GED.

Regards

CCJ

OC for ME

N.J. cop in Obama rant speaks out and resigns

Bottom of the story.
"I tried to explain to him that since 9/11 you just can't walk into a place and take videos," Recine said Thursday. "All he kept on doing was saying he had civil rights, and the Constitution, and he didn't have to give me information. And I kind of like lost my temper."

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/stor...obama-rant-resigns-video-goes-viral/13728599/
Here is the confirmation. Invoke 9/11 and civil liberties are naturally suspended.

cjohnson44546

Its true... to be a police officer you have to enforce unconstitutional laws... New Jersey is one of the worst, but I think almost all states have unconstitutional laws on the books they enforce... mainly in regards to the second amendment.

WalkingWolf

What bothers me is it is not the act of violating the constitution that causes the uproar, but telling the truth about the king.