• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The “Ammo and Ales” Meet-up

SharpShootur

My fellow Open Carriers!

Last month we celebrated our nation’s birthday along with our “inalienable rights” that are protected by our great U.S. Constitution. Of course, we celebrated the spirit of liberty with the culture that started it all by joining with our fellow gods and goddesses…“Molon Labe!”

Once again, the Las Vegas Open Carry of Southern Nevada is celebrating the spirit of our constitution by exercising our 2nd Amendment right for another monthly meet up! It’s time to “lock n load” and join with your fellow law abiding open carriers by “walking heavy” at BJ’s Restaurant and Brew House located in Summerlin!

Please spread the word for the “Ammo and Ales” Meet-up! The info is as follows:

Date: August 30, 2014
Time: 6:00 p.m.
10840 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89135
(702) 853-2300

Hope to see you there! Remember as always, if you're married, please bring your spouse! If you have a special someone in your life, don’t forget to bring them too! Of course, the more friends the merrier! It's going to be a good time!

***PLEASE READ***
Remember, we're striving to make this a monthly event so please give me, SharpShootur, a list of any and all OC friendly restaurants and dives that you know of or find. That way, we'll have variety as well as good times!