• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to this forum

wittmeba

Hello all. New here to this forum. Enjoy learning and debating gun matters.
Member of NRA, VCDL and several forums. Looking forward!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Another welcome to OCDO.

If you can't find an OC event near you, pick a place, a date & a time and tell folks you will be having breakfast/lunch/dinner there and they are welcome to join you.

Also, put Monday, January 12th, on your calendar now. That's Lobby Day - come join us as we meet with members of the General Assembly and generally annoy the antis by 1) being there and 2) having more folks there than they could get even by paying for buses and buying them lunch.

stay safe.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Not sure why Skidmark wants you to put January 12 on your calendar -- the rest of us VCDL members will be at Lobby Day on the 19th. :banana:

VCDL Lobby Day event

Because last year I was a day late. :banghead:

And probably because I have "second X of the month" on my mind. :banghead::banghead:

But thanks for keeping everybody else from screwing up.

stay safe.