Thread: Govt. is public enemy No. 1, economy, immigration, outraged Americans, Gallup say.

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Govt. is public enemy No. 1, economy, immigration, outraged Americans, Gallup say.

By Jacqueline Klimas - The Washington Times - Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Americans say government, the economy and immigration are the top three problems facing the country today, according to a new poll released Wednesday. The Gallup poll showed that 18 percent of people polled say the government and politicians are the biggest problem while 14 percent say the economy is the top challenge. About 15 percent say immigration is the most important issue, jumping up from just 5 percent in June likely due to a flood of unaccompanied minors crossing the border this summer. About 7 percent of people ranked foreign policy the most important problem right now, making it the sixth biggest concern in August.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    I agree. Our nation is a massive super-corporation in an even large global economy The ability to understand business and economics is priority number 1, yet Americans keep electing lawyers to Washington who couldn't do basic double-entry bookkeeping if their lives depended on it. They are LAWYERS, not businessman or economists, must less MBAs or possessing higher degrees or greater experience in how to run a business.

If anything, American keeps chugging along in SPITE of all their efforts, certainly not because of their efforts.
    The 1st protects the 2nd, and the 2nd protects the 1st. GET THIS OR LOSE IT ALLl: 27-2=0. Our 2A is THE bellwether, and ain't none finer: Islamic Reality. Our Founding Fathers on Church and State. PC=ZERO.

earth's crust