• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michael Brown unarmed shooting in Ferguson, MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

OC for ME

Unless a audio recording contains a geotag then it could come from anywhere. Waiting on authentication. But, the claim is that it is of the Brown shooting so it should be fair game until it is not.

WalkingWolf

Unless a audio recording contains a geotag then it could come from anywhere. Waiting on authentication. But, the claim is that it is of the Brown shooting so it should be fair game until it is not.

A point I meant to point out about the video made AFTER THE FACT that supposedly some claim indicates Brown was charging Wilson. Audio can be added to a video at any point in time. Funny the PD managed to locate that video but totally ignored the audio recording. Seems the FBI is on top of things, this time Obama gets a big thumbs up.

If the audio is legit, it screws up Wilson's story. How can it take 12 seconds to bumrush from 30 feet, maybe he was not bumrushing? Why the pause when being bumrushed? IMO it appears that as witnesses have claimed Wilson was shooting at Brown as he was running away. If Brown did turn and rush him, he had every justification if he was being shot at. At this point the officer's credibility is dwindling fast.

Time will tell, but I am guessing that DOJ will be filing charges.

BTW if this was a cell phone recording there will be a time and date stamp imbedded in the audio, as well as location.

Last edited:

OC for ME

A point I meant to point out about the video made AFTER THE FACT that supposedly some claim indicates Brown was charging Wilson. Audio can be added to a video at any point in time. Funny the PD managed to locate that video but totally ignored the audio recording. Seems the FBI is on top of things, this time Obama gets a big thumbs up.

If the audio is legit, it screws up Wilson's story. How can it take 12 seconds to bumrush from 30 feet, maybe he was not bumrushing? Why the pause when being bumrushed? IMO it appears that as witnesses have claimed Wilson was shooting at Brown as he was running away. If Brown did turn and rush him, he had every justification if he was being shot at. At this point the officer's credibility is dwindling fast.

Time will tell, but I am guessing that DOJ will be filing charges.

BTW if this was a cell phone recording there will be a time and date stamp imbedded in the audio, as well as location.
I don't own a smart phone. By definition it is smarter than I am. Besides, they are too easily tracked by the NSA/FBI/BATF/DoEd/IRS/USPS/China/Russia/and anyone and everyone else.

In MO it is unlawful to resist arrest, even a unlawful arrest. The law is unclear as to what I can do if a cop decides he wants to shoot me without justification. Invariably the cop's unlawful use of force, if found to be unlawful, will make my survivors happy.

WalkingWolf

I don't own a smart phone. By definition it is smarter than I am. Besides, they are too easily tracked by the NSA/FBI/BATF/DoEd/IRS/USPS/China/Russia/and anyone and everyone else.

In MO it is unlawful to resist arrest, even a unlawful arrest. The law is unclear as to what I can do if a cop decides he wants to shoot me without justification. Invariably the cop's unlawful use of force, if found to be unlawful, will make my survivors happy.

I doubt that this will be tried in a Mo court, most likely federal, so Mo law is not relevant to the DOJ. But running away does not rise to the level of lethal force. The pack of lies that keep coming from the PD and girlfriends of Wilson are looking more and more likely this was a anger base shooting. If the witness reports that Brown turned and surrendered are true, this was not a justified shooting. The audio if verified as authentic gives credibility to witness accounts. Every lie told by Wilson, his girlfriend, and the PD reduces Wilson's credibility. Obama needs this after the GZ debacle where they had jurisdiction, GZ was not a police officer, Wilson is. This is clearly a case deserving investigation by the DOJ, and I have no doubt if they find PC, Wilson will be charged.

Just another lie from the County and the PD debunked that shows that the justice system is failing these people.

[video=youtube;n95mxT1AkpI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n95mxT1AkpI[/video]

Last edited:

Primus

IF IF IF IF IF IF

Is the horse dead yet??? :banghead: :banghead:

The horse only gets revived if there's a small sliver of info that MIGHT one day prove a point.

It's just furthering an agenda that's all. Isn't about truth now nor was it or will it ever be.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

The Truth

The horse only gets revived if there's a small sliver of info that MIGHT one day prove a point.

It's just furthering an agenda that's all. Isn't about truth now nor was it or will it ever be.

Tell us more about the shattered eye socket.

WalkingWolf

Nobody is telling you to read or comment, if you don't like what you read learn self control.

As Gary Busey said playing Buddy Holly "beulah beulah"

Primus

Except it was a fabrication, he had at most a swollen face, not even a black eye from video taken directly after the shooting.

Oh you have the medical examination? Damn your good... I was waiting for that but I guess you already got it. Care to post it for us? Thanks in advance.

The Truth

Primus said:
Oh you have the medical examination? Damn your good... I was waiting for that but I guess you already got it. Care to post it for us? Thanks in advance.

That's cute. I suppose that's why you buy one story but not another?

Here, pick one. There's a news headline/article for everyone!

Darren Wilson DIDN'T break his orbital bone - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hospital-swollen-face-deadly-altercation.html

also http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...uivocally-did-not-suffer-eye-socket-fracture/

Darren Wilson DID break his orbital bone - http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...cuffle-with-michael-brown-family-friend-says/

:confused:

wimwag

That's cute. I suppose that's why you buy one story but not another?

Here, pick one. There's a news headline/article for everyone!

Darren Wilson DIDN'T break his orbital bone - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hospital-swollen-face-deadly-altercation.html

also http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...uivocally-did-not-suffer-eye-socket-fracture/

Darren Wilson DID break his orbital bone - http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...cuffle-with-michael-brown-family-friend-says/

:confused:

So you got nothing. Good to know.

The Truth

So you got nothing. Good to know.

The whole point of my comment in the first place was to highlight the fact that there are contradicting stories. I was trying to make ol' boy do some Googling but to no avail, which is why I posted the links for him.

And yeah there is an agenda here. It's my username.

WalkingWolf

I posted my source~~CNN

NOW it is time for YOU to step up. ARE YOU a medical examiner? Were you there? Do YOU have the medical examination?

I would wait with anticipation but your record of not stepping up precedes you.

wimwag

The whole point of my comment in the first place was to highlight the fact that there are contradicting stories. I was trying to make ol' boy do some Googling but to no avail, which is why I posted the links for him.

And yeah there is an agenda here. It's my username.

Lol yeah ok. Your agenda is what you WANT the truth to be. Your as laughable as Paul McCain. Or maybe you are him.

The Truth

Not sure why YOU'RE attacking me (there is a difference between your and you're). All I did was allude to contradictions in the media and how a comment was made about some sort of agenda not pertaining to the truth as a blanket statement seemingly directed towards certain people. I haven't been posting BS, only things that we all have access to via Google, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

Without a doubt, the best analysis of the Ferguson event I have seen to date.

I wonder how many of you have read the comments by Chris Hernandez in the above link. I do note that no one commented on it. We would do well to emulate him and wait for the FACTS to resolve who did what to whom.

This is not a personal contest between the users of this site as to who got it right with their early "determinations". We have heard a lot of things, some perhaps true, some with no doubt have proved false.

I'll chew on each bit of new claimed information, but I also will wait until the last piece of the puzzle is in place to attempt to describe the entire picture. You could do worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.