Thread: John Lewis Calls On Obama To Declare Martial Law In Ferguson, Mo.

John Lewis Calls On Obama To Declare Martial Law In Ferguson, Mo.

“People have a right to protest,” Lewis said on MSNBC. “They have a right to dissent. They have a right to march in an orderly, peaceful, non-violent fashion. And the press has a right to cover it. Ferguson, Mo. is not the Congo. It is not China. It is not Russia. We can do better.”

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/14/jo...uson-missouri/
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

because that worked so well in the past.

Because martial law won't escalate things....

SMH.

Banned
    Obviously we cannot do better ... '68 convention, waco, katrina, on and on and on ...

Now, why do you think they want to take away our guns ? Hello McFly !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    "You can keep your doctor." - - "We have to pass this to see what is in it." - - ad nauseum.
    But I hate my doctor.

he ran off with my wife .. and brought her back !

Honestly they might as well get it over with. The Constitution has been trampled in that town anyway, and this will just make it LEGAL for them to continue to do so. Zero liability, zero accountability, just like the statists want.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Hey did you guys hear? The only thing not stolen during the looting is work boots.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    It's nearly there already. I'd like to hear some explanation of why news choppers aren't allowed to fly beside FYTW.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post
    It's nearly there already. I'd like to hear some explanation of why news choppers aren't allowed to fly beside FYTW.
    A cop chopper was fired at. I'd exclude civie choppers two. Id not want one to crash onto the burned out QT.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Campaign Veteran
    Don't worry: By morning the wreckage would be gone -- it'd be taken to the recycling center for cash...along with all the empty aluminum cans (from the beer they looted from QT earlier).
    (formerly of Colorado Springs, CO)