• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

John Lewis Calls On Obama To Declare Martial Law In Ferguson, Mo.

OC for ME

“People have a right to protest,” Lewis said on MSNBC. “They have a right to dissent. They have a right to march in an orderly, peaceful, non-violent fashion. And the press has a right to cover it. Ferguson, Mo. is not the Congo. It is not China. It is not Russia. We can do better.”

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/14/j...-to-declare-martial-law-in-ferguson-missouri/
36_20_1.gif

davidmcbeth

Banned
Obviously we cannot do better ... '68 convention, waco, katrina, on and on and on ...

Now, why do you think they want to take away our guns ? Hello McFly !!!

The Truth

Honestly they might as well get it over with. The Constitution has been trampled in that town anyway, and this will just make it LEGAL for them to continue to do so. Zero liability, zero accountability, just like the statists want.

Primus

Hey did you guys hear? The only thing not stolen during the looting is work boots.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

twoskinsonemanns

It's nearly there already. I'd like to hear some explanation of why news choppers aren't allowed to fly beside FYTW.