• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30 AM Sat 8/16 - The American Diner

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Tomorrow is Saturday. Time for another OC Breakfast. Southside this time.

http://www.theamericandiner.net/

Located at:
11001 Midlothian Turnpike
N. Chesterfield, VA 23235
Phone:
804-378-5145

Directions:
We are located at 11001 Midlothian Turnpike. Located in the strip next to the WaWa. Going West on Rte. 60, we are located on the left past Johnston Willis Hospital, go to the second light (past the hospital), and make a u-turn, we are the drive just past the WaWa.
Going East on Rte. 60, past Chesterfield Towne Center, we are located on the right next to the WaWa.

They also have parking in the back, and a rear entrance. From the front lot go around to the left to the rear lot.

Be there. We have important things to discuss.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Haven't been there in a looong time - looking forward to it.

Food was always good and the atmosphere pleasant.

va_tazdad

Good friends, good food, and coloring!!!

Logan and I both got to color pictures. Thankfully, Logan shared his book and crayons with me.

1st delivery of Banana Nut Cheerios delivered. They should be set for about 3 weeks.

;>)

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Good friends, good food, and coloring!!!

Logan and I both got to color pictures. Thankfully, Logan shared his book and crayons with me.

1st delivery of Banana Nut Cheerios delivered. They should be set for about 3 weeks.

;>)

So now you are telling someone how much Banana Nut Cheerios they can eat? I'll bet that pretty soon you will be telling us how many boolits we can carry, or how many times we can shoot someone.:uhoh:

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
--snipped-- Logan shared his book and crayons with me.
Even the sharp ones? :eek:

The food was as good as the company and conversation. Could not believe the huge pile of crisp bacon on my plate and the home fries (with rosemary and onions) was especially delicious.

va_tazdad

Negatory good buddy

So now you are telling someone how much Banana Nut Cheerios they can eat? I'll bet that pretty soon you will be telling us how many boolits we can carry, or how many times we can shoot someone.:uhoh:

stay safe.

I am not dictating anything of the kind, nor would I even attempt to.

That statement was based on Scousers estimate of how fast they consume the item. Be assured, if necessary, I will increase the supply assist.

And no, he did NOT share the sharp ones.

user

Accomplished Advocate
I hope to be able to show up, assuming I don't get lost and stuff.
error - this one's happened already - what's next?

Last edited: