Thread: Sheriff Clarke jabs Bloomberg: You ‘made a huge miscalculation’ on Fox & Friends

Sheriff Clarke jabs Bloomberg: You ‘made a huge miscalculation’ on Fox & Friends

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke Jr., a pro-gun lawmaker who won his Democratic primary despite the $150,000 that Michael Bloomberg tossed in the race to defeat him, said the former New York City mayor “made a huge miscalculation.”

“He didn’t understand the political climate on the ground here in Milwaukee County,” Sheriff Clarke said, during a “Fox & Friends” interview about his victory in the face of the Mayors Against Illegal Guns co-creator who tried to unseat him. “I have a lot of support for my position on support for the Second Amendment, for people to be able to defend themselves and the pro-gun movement.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ael-bloomberg/
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

I think Bloomberg is doing great things for the 2A cause.

Whenever anyone claims that the anti-gun "movement" is "grassroots", I only have to compare myself to Bloomberg to achieve QED status.

Unfortunately for Bloomberg, money does not buy rectitude.
    Last edited by marshaul; 08-15-2014 at 12:53 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post

Whenever anyone claims that the anti-gun "movement" is "grassroots", I only have to compare myself to Bloomberg to achieve QED status.

Ha ha hey hey ho ho .... bloomburg is a loser magnet ... all who flock for his cash lose ... maybe I'll run on a anti-gun platform to split off votes from a commie and pocket his cash and provide guns to kids ! yeee-haw

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Ha ha hey hey ho ho .... bloomburg is a loser magnet ... all who flock for his cash lose ... maybe I'll run on a anti-gun platform to split off votes from a commie and pocket his cash and provide guns to kids ! yeee-haw
    Seriously though, fleecing Bloomberg by running a fake anti-gun candidacy seems like a truly heroic way to retire.

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post

I don't think money has anything to do with Bloomberg being a rectum...oh wait, I don't think that word means what I think it means nevermind

Also don't forget two of his state senators in Colorado got thrown out of office and a third resigned as her recall looked probable to keep the senate in Dem-o-crap control.

Quote Originally Posted by F350 View Post
    Also don't forget two of his state senators in Colorado got thrown out of office and a third resigned as her recall looked probable to keep the senate in Dem-o-crap control.
    A reasonably good chance the gov will be a bad memory after Nov.

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernymac View Post
    I don't think money has anything to do with Bloomberg being a rectum...oh wait, I don't think that word means what I think it means nevermind
    'Rectum' is NOT the same as 'anus'---- Oh, where you going for subtle?
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

The simplicity of duplicity.