Thread: Hideaway cafe

Hideaway cafe

There. will no longer be meetings @ the Hideaway café in Port Orchard. I talked with the owners this morning and they are closing the Café due to increased cost to sign new lease. Those who were at the Meeting yesterday drank the last coffee to be sold . They are trying to set up somewhere else but they are not sure when it will be.
    They wanted me to pass on their thanks to all those that supported them @ the cafe
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Thank you for the update are they already closed or do I still have a day or two to go thank them personally? It was a nice place with good people, they treated us very well and I hope they find a new home soon. Not what I wanted to hear but thank you for the message
    "Fight like you train, train like you fight"

That's no good, sounds like a new place is needed, but there is really a dearth of casual independent places like that one was..... Hope they get on their feet again somewhere else in town.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

They are already closed they closed after our meeting on sat.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Wowwie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    They are already closed they closed after our meeting on sat.
    If I had known... I would have left another 2$ bill tip...
    I payed and thanked the lady, then said, see you next month, dont remember a response.
    Must have been hard keeping that secret.

Is Saturday the day the 3rd Saturday meet died??

I know 1911er plans to leave the state really soon, but
    can EmnofSeattle, Psbart, DocB, TriggerDr, or myself find a suitable alternative meeting place?

Yes we can!!! At the least I propose, if nothing else,,, the bowling alley!
    Other ideas to consider?
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Well,,,

This thread has run its course, please see a new one in the events section for the new 3rd Saturday meet!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!