• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Message to Tom Foley

Edward Peruta

An open message to Tom Foley:

As a legal investigator for Attorney Rachel M. Baird who has represented a number of individuals with firearm issues, and a director of Connecticut Carry Inc., I have acquired a working knowledge of many common firearm problems that exist in Connecticut.

Asan advocate of Federal and State constitutional rights, I am dedicating my support to candidates for public office who are open minded and willing to address the current problems with existing Connecticut firearm laws, regulations, policies and practices.

I can assureyou that if you desire the support of the 200,000 plus individuals in the Connecticut firearm community, you must first offer a solid and sincere commitment to support and defend the Federal and State Constitutional right to KEEP and BEAR arms.

Recognizing that the office of Governor does NOT have authority to amend or repeal state law(s), I suggest a firm commitment to address current firearm problems that exist in Connecticut.

Please consider the following commitment/statement:

When elected Governor of Connecticut, Iwill use the authority of the Governor's office to promptly investigate, review and address the concerns of allsides regarding the acquisition, possession, transfer and carrying of firearm in Connecticut.

Last edited: