• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

KY: MDA to Kroger "Ban Open Carry"!

Midwest

MDA to Kroger Ban Open Carry!

Local Group Wants Kroger Take Stand Against Guns

They are at it again, 'Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America' now is trying to pressure Kroger (the country's largest supermarket chain) to ban open carry. Kroger responds by saying it doesn't want confrontations with it's customers who are legally carrying.

http://www.local12.com/news/feature...ts-kroger-take-stand-against-guns-16253.shtml

Michele Mueller of Moms Demand Action said, "It's just common sense that when you walk into these stores, like Krogers, to grocery shop that that's exactly what you expect to do, is grocery shop. And not have to run or hide or be so frightened."

I realize that this is a 'family friendly' forum so I will use the term "idiotic" in describing the above comment and leave it at that.....