• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fred Meyer/Kroger to follow state law

SteveM

Crossing my fingers hoping that they don't cave in to pressure as others have done and set a good example for other businesses to follow.

waskel

I don't know about the rest of the area, but if they do cave they stand to lose a lot of gun and ammo business in the Tillamook store.

1245A Defender

Wowwie!!!

Crossing my fingers hoping that they don't cave in to pressure as others have done and set a good example for other businesses to follow.

I don't know about the rest of the area, but if they do cave they stand to lose a lot of gun and ammo business in the Tillamook store.

Way for all of you to keep up with the forum!

This is the 4th thread about this store and the Mommies demanding Attention!

The concern has already been answered by the store, and it is unambiguous!!!!

The store Will continue to Follow State LAW inre Lawful carry by customers!

The store will NOT cave to these demands!!

Puddin99

Campaign Veteran
Wow to you Defender - do you need a chair for your ego? :)

I didn't recall seeing any other threads on the Oregon forum, can you point out the link if so? Some of us only have time to look at some of the forums and don't have time to read every article in every state. It's OREGON news from a local news station, so I posted it.

1245A Defender

Well,,,

Too much coffee this evening?

Not coffee,,, Tequila... but not tooooo much!

Wow to you Defender - do you need a chair for your ego? :)

I didn't recall seeing any other threads on the Oregon forum, can you point out the link if so? Some of us only have time to look at some of the forums and don't have time to read every article in every state. It's OREGON news from a local news station, so I posted it.

I think that no matter your state of residence/concern, that all readers here should also
keep tabs on the General Discussion sub fora,,, you would see this topic there..
Some state specific topics also have importance to folks in all of the states.

I OTOH,,, have more time to read the forum than most/any,, I read Every post on this site every day!

Last edited:

Maverick9

Mommies. Jeeze. My friend's 38 year old son texts her 20 times with a 'crisis' and she's driving down the road pulling over to answer him.

His problem, besides not having a girlfriend and beyotching about her not paying attention to him? He thinks his pores are too big. (no joke).

I had to take the wheel.

Jadesolum88

Hello everyone,

Moms Demand Action has quite a strong following on social media. I think all of us 2nd Amendment Supporters should:

1) Contact Kroger and say THANK YOU for respecting the 2nd Amendment
2) Maybe setup a counter to #gunsense where it shows us holding up receipts from Kroger stores
3) Think about donating money to your local and federal gun rights groups. Money is power!

Dave H.